Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Labrador
Feb 17, 2011

I marathoned this thread the past few days and I'm greatly enjoying it. Great LP op!

I know I'm late to the Nyx talk, but I ran her as an Adventurer in my last CQ playthrough and she was definitely... alright! She helped out during ch.10, and having an extra staff user to replace Wyvern!Elise was nice, but it didn't bring anything crazy.

I will say though, I ran Nyx!Ophelia that run too, and passing down Move +1 was a fun time, even if it wasn't groundbreaking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Labrador
Feb 17, 2011

loving love Fiona Apple posted:

Give everything to Camilla. This is her quest and she needs to get even more stacked.

Blue Labrador
Feb 17, 2011

Frozenzen posted:

I thought this map was bad on hard.

What the gently caress.

This is my reaction too, holy poo poo. The furthest I've gotten in Lunatic is Chapter 11, and this LP has kept making me go back and forth if I want to try a Lunatic run on this game again or not.

At least the final chapter here has a great theme, if you're not bothered by the leitmotif one last time.

Blue Labrador
Feb 17, 2011

Thanks for the great LP! Your update schedule was monstrous and your narrative voice had a really enjoyable tone. I greatly enjoyed your class swapping shenanigans, and you got me to replay Conquest with a much more creative mindset. Thanks for helping me enjoy the game in a way I didn't realize I could.

Really though gently caress this endgame oh my god

Blue Labrador fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Nov 24, 2021