Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Cythereal posted:

Fortunately I started the series with Three Houses and don't at present have a 3DS, so unless this or Awakening or what have you gets ported to the Switch I'm in no danger.

I don't even know what's going on in Fates beyond the horror stories, tbh. The only proper LP of it on SA that I can think of that got anywhere was a video LP, which is a format I dislike intensely for a game like this.

The abandoned screenshot LP (requires archive?) is complete for Birthright and Conquest, just petering out at the end of Revelations. It's quite similar to the Awakening LP on the LP Archive by the same poster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Walla posted:

So Foreign Princess can't be passed down? It's a useless skill just like Dwyer's personal, but he makes a good replacement for Jakob.

By "it does not work on anybody else" midnight lasagna meant that the skill does not work on any enemies other than those in My Castle battles; it can still be passed down as normal. The skill's description mentions "Foreign Army" units, which sounds like it might mean whichever of Hoshido or Nohr you didn't choose, and would be infinitely more useful than what it actually does.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Walla posted:

No, I mean can Foreign Princess not be passed down? Because Dwyer should have inherited it but didn't.

Azura seems to have learned that skill during the paralogue, and Dwyer's skills were set when the map started.