Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

I don't like Conquest. Or Fates in general but Conquest is especially an exercise in frustration.

Some good rear end maps (Chapter 10 especially) but having to deal with Shurikens and Swap all the time just isnt for me .

Also worth noting for people who have only played Three Houses (or Echoes) that this is the last Fire Emblem game without a rewind feature. So if you gently caress up and get a unit killed on Classic you have to restart the whole map and that really sucks on some of the later Chapters that are long af and full of strong enemies.

fucking love Fiona Apple fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Oct 3, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Benny is a good dude. One of the few characters I don't have any disdain for.

Charlotte is cool too. Feel like everyone just glues her to Xanders rear end.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Xander's sword is so ridiculously big and it always makes me laugh seeing him hold it when he's not on a horse. It's especially funny if you give him Marths class.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Give everything to Camilla. This is her quest and she needs to get even more stacked.