Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

This should be interesting, I haven't played Conquest but I know the difficulty's relatively high, so it should be fun to watch.

One thing, could you make the images a bit bigger? They're hard to see for my very bad eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

This size is a lot better for my nearly useless eyes, thank you. I feel quality keeps up pretty well here too.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

midnight lasagna posted:

Time to receive an evil sword. I don't know if "Ganglari" is some kind of mythological reference but it's one of the most evil sounding words I've ever seen even if it doesn't mean anything. Lots of Gs.

According to FE wiki,

FE wiki posted:

Ganglari (or Gangleri) literally means "Wanderer", and is one of the many nicknames borne by Odin.

So it's not an evil name or anything, though it's kind of a random choice for a sword.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

You're incorrect in how Casual Mode works. If your Lord gets taken down, you still lose (or a Mila's Turnwheel/Divine Pulse is forcefully triggered if you have any). I'm not sure why Seize was changed, I imagine it's just to make it less annoying, since ferrying the Lord to a specific spot was a pain and genuinely added little to nothing beyond tedium to gameplay.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Faillen Angel posted:

No...? This is 100% not true in Fates or 3H. It's true in Awakening and Echoes though, which is doubly annoying when you have two lords to drag around.

I'm genuinely not sure about Fates but it is definitely true in 3H. I've had it happen, just had Byleth go down then bam, auto-Divine Pulse.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Keldulas posted:

One of the things I'll definitely compliment Fates for is making Bows not the 'useless weapon'. The fact that you actually want Archers for the first time is kind of a refreshing change.

Thankfully this is the one Fates thing that did stick for the rest of the franchise, both Echoes and 3H had great bows and archers. Hopefully that won't change now.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

You put that Leo gives Leo Samurai, instead of Odin giving Leo Samurai.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Bogart posted:

Best voice acting in nouveau FE games is still Berkut. :colbert: Also, since we don't care about spoilers: is this Gunter still possessed by the Revelation dragon king or whatever the gently caress happens there?

Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! LIEEEEESSSSSSS!

UNCLEEEEEEEEEEE

(god, Ian Sinclair does such an excellent job)

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Azura can't hate foxes, her support with Kaden is like the only time she's a genuinely enjoyable character.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

With so many Wyvern Lords, one could think you're playing Three Houses instead.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

You put that Jakob gives Shigure Troubadour and Azura Wyvern Knight at the beginning of the update, then said they gave the opposite class.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Give all to Ophelia Dusk. Let her reach the maximum power she so deserves.