Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frozenzen
Mar 26, 2016

Natural 20 posted:

The big problem for me here was that I burnt a lot of one use items and powers to get through this map without just ganking Ryoma and ended up being weaker for the even harder chapters later.

Me too, I routed this chapter on my one hard/classic conquest playthrough since my corrin was incredibly bad. But I ended up burning enough resources on this and the wall chapter before this that I never actually beat endgame since my army was... not great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frozenzen
Mar 26, 2016
Oh wow, I wish I had figured out I could change the difficulty to set a save at the start of endgame. I eventually gave up on beating it since every retry involved beating the map before.

Frozenzen
Mar 26, 2016
I thought this map was bad on hard.

What the gently caress.