Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

womanonthevergeof
Oct 1, 2021
I just started reading this thread and I absolutely have loved your LP so far. It's really making me want to finally break out my copy of Conquest... which I pre-ordered but is still in its shrink-wrap. (Sad but true...)

I'm a total idiot when it comes to strategy RP games, although I do love them, so if it's okay, I'd love some advice for tackling Conquest. How hard is this game on normal difficulty + permadeath, especially to someone not very good at calculating math on the fly? And does this game have some kind of mid-game battle save option... or am I going to want to toss my 3ds against a wall a lot due to surprise death out of nowhere?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

womanonthevergeof
Oct 1, 2021
I'm honestly pretty impressed by the exciting new ways Conquest finds to continually screw a player over. It's sort of wonderful in a "thank God I gave up on this game a while back" (yes, even on Casual mode...) sort of way!