Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/_cingraham/status/1454903325082718209

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

turning off the lights and shutting the door. about fifty kids since sunset

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Give them the gardetto.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Jon Irenicus posted:

-jeff epstein

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Jon Irenicus posted:

https://twitter.com/FLOTUS/status/1454966901520621569

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Rah! posted:

yeah just normal kids playing WWII games, who are named "SSsniperwolfhitlerloverjewslayer", and only play as the Germans

my daughter watches YouTubers that play video games. she ended on this one and when I looked her up, it was mostly harmless stuff until I found that her most watched video was called “the touch my body challenge”. the video is literally her letting her boyfriend touch her in different places while he just keeps saying “boobs” over and over.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

ill believe it when i see it they dont have the balls

i dont care how many chuds are in the department, 44% of them aren't throwing away their pensions

every other industry ends up getting like 1-2% actually leaving over the mandate

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/USCPSC/status/1448694631978373122

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Vim Fuego posted:

If you meet the buddykins on the road. kill him

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/DougJBalloon/status/1454969887231811585

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

my daughter watches YouTubers that play video games. she ended on this one and when I looked her up, it was mostly harmless stuff until I found that her most watched video was called “the touch my body challenge”. the video is literally her letting her boyfriend touch her in different places while he just keeps saying “boobs” over and over.

omg my niece was talking about her

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

thats crazy and makes me fearful for todays youth. do you have a link to the vid?

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

hmm doesn't say how tall she is

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Jon Irenicus posted:

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Shelesh sesh

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

:eyepop:

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

yes yes!!!!!

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_gw1OkNzvU

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

This but Jesus and/or Hitler

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

If you ever open youtube in incognito so you can watch old Lifetime movies without the algorithm suggesting you nothing but weepy melodramas for the rest of your life, you'll be super familiar with sssniperwolf as one-seventh of all suggested content

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

DoombatINC posted:

If you ever open youtube in incognito so you can watch old Lifetime movies without the algorithm suggesting you nothing but weepy melodramas for the rest of your life, you'll be super familiar with sssniperwolf as one-seventh of all suggested content

The algorithm thinks I'm Japanese and I only get Japanese videos. Google News gives me Japanese news. It's weird

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Seriously open the youtube front page with a private browser right now and if there isn't an sssniperwolf video within two mouse wheel scrolls then give someone a nickel - I promise you will end the night with all of your nickels in your possession

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

DoombatINC posted:

i just tried this, it's true and I also got sugested a bunch of sjw triggered vids, wow awesome

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/DougJBalloon/status/1454975266028199947

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Thinkin of better times

friends that play together say together

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

DoombatINC posted:

Seriously open the youtube front page with a private browser right now and if there isn't an sssniperwolf video within two mouse wheel scrolls then give someone a nickel - I promise you will end the night with all of your nickels in your possession

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Land of content contrasts

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

prohibited eyeball cookies

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/porksweats1/status/1454977519925465089?s=21

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/PennLive/status/1454979672073285633

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Virgil Vox posted:

i just tried this, it's true and I also got sugested a bunch of sjw triggered vids, wow awesome

Lmao

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

DoombatINC posted:

Pissssssssssssssssssssss

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Dhar Mann is an even more bizarre dredge sloughed off the algorithm: they produce scripted videos in the style of people being taught a valuable life lesson after bullying someone because of their ethnicity / weight / disability / socioeconomic class, then another industry of people (including SSSniperwolf herself) watch and react to these powerful, stirring videos with their own thoughts about the topic

It's fake plastic people giving fake plastic thoughts about fake plastic edutainment and it's got enough of an audience to sustain two separate cottage industries of uncontent

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

every one of her vids gets like a million views an hour and has the same stupid reaction thumbnails

Gaupo Guacho
Aug 5, 2010

by Pragmatica
sometimes i think about the fact that during the Beslan Hostage crisis Russian authorities pumped aeorosolized fentynyl into the vents which is like probably a valid crowd control tactic except then FSB or Spetnaz or whomever werent there to rescue any hostages, they just shot everything that moved and then i find myself staring off into the middle distance until i realize my pasta is burning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

DoombatINC posted:

Virgil Vox posted:

same