Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

DoombatINC posted:

Seriously open the youtube front page with a private browser right now and if there isn't an sssniperwolf video within two mouse wheel scrolls then give someone a nickel - I promise you will end the night with all of your nickels in your possession

what the gently caress

:d2a:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Virgil Vox posted:

i just tried this, it's true and I also got sugested a bunch of sjw triggered vids, wow awesome

lol

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

demon cracker nation

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Gaupo Guacho posted:

sometimes i think about the fact that during the Beslan Hostage crisis Russian authorities pumped aeorosolized fentynyl into the vents which is like probably a valid crowd control tactic except then FSB or Spetnaz or whomever werent there to rescue any hostages, they just shot everything that moved and then i find myself staring off into the middle distance until i realize my pasta is burning

I fell down the rabbit hole of reading about the Besland Hostage crisis, specifically the mystery of the chemical they used. No one is totally sure what was used and the russians refused to give any help to doctors on how to treat it but they found traces of carfentanil which is like super fentynal, or maybe not, Im no chemist

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit
its me the ghost of al, give me vlogs or i'll give you all chlamydial

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uuz45s4R96s

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

my daughter watches YouTubers that play video games. she ended on this one and when I looked her up, it was mostly harmless stuff until I found that her most watched video was called “the touch my body challenge”. the video is literally her letting her boyfriend touch her in different places while he just keeps saying “boobs” over and over.

Under no circumstances should one allow children to watch youtube. The kids version is somewhat less questionable and I only allow that one.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

DoombatINC posted:

Seriously open the youtube front page with a private browser right now and if there isn't an sssniperwolf video within two mouse wheel scrolls then give someone a nickel - I promise you will end the night with all of your nickels in your possession

2nd and 5th video

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Al ! posted:

happy halloween Al!

you should post here more, we've been PFC-free for over a month and Alec Eiffel ate 30 days for posting while driving so it's never been a better time for the triumphant return of a beloved but wayward poster such as yourself

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4X5ycls4aw

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/harrislynn/status/1454954707290574854

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

DoombatINC posted:

lol, didn’t even have to scroll, 2/8 of the first videos shown were her.

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit

Filthy Hans posted:

happy halloween Al!

you should post here more, we've been PFC-free for over a month and Alec Eiffel ate 30 days for posting while driving so it's never been a better time for the triumphant return of a beloved but wayward poster such as yourself

alec eifel is the only best part of cspam though, i'm confused

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

yesss, love this dudes mixes

Gaupo Guacho
Aug 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

A Bakers Cousin posted:

I fell down the rabbit hole of reading about the Besland Hostage crisis, specifically the mystery of the chemical they used. No one is totally sure what was used and the russians refused to give any help to doctors on how to treat it but they found traces of carfentanil which is like super fentynal, or maybe not, Im no chemist
its not a fun rabbit hole, yet nevertheless, here we are

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

Al ! posted:

regifting this year

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

what if Alec was driving on his own property on a closed course ?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/therealfstl1992/status/1454962694013038595

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit
what's your sexiest poster costume this year.

i went with a safe lowtax costume this year, i'm wearing a redhead wig and a sportsball tshirt and texting all of the trans people i know that i hate them

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Al ! posted:

what's your sexiest poster costume this year.

i went with a safe lowtax costume this year, i'm wearing a redhead wig and a sportsball tshirt and texting all of the trans people i know that i hate them

i refused to do halloween, it overshadows the real holiday tomorrow.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
big ups to christopher nolan for bringing the beslan hostage event into mega pop culture zeitgeist

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit
maybe that's a confusing costume. people might just mistake me for someone who just posts on sa

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Plinkey posted:

monday?

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

lol trump man stupid

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
ernest holding the jar of miak, but it says tump instead

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

The official start of Christmas, duh

Virgil Thatcher
Mar 3, 2008

Plinkey posted:

plinkey if this is about the mcrib you can already get one tonight

at least you could at the location in Rolling Meadows, IL but I wouldn't reccomend it, they neglected to add any sauce

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit

Origami Dali posted:

ernest holding the jar of miak, but it says tump instead

three wise ernests, ernest nativity. the little baby christ is also ernest

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKW01jajPGc

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit
now that i think about it the little baby christ in an ernest nativity would be a tiny tim conway: dorf

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Is Kirk Cousins an elite quarterback

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit
dorf on christ

Gaupo Guacho
Aug 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

A Bakers Cousin posted:

big ups to christopher nolan for bringing the beslan hostage event into mega pop culture zeitgeist
big ups to denis villeneuve for making a tentpole franchise film about a white guy who does so much coke that he becomes an arab nationalist and convinces himself hes destined to lead a jihad

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Virgil Vox posted:

yesss, love this dudes mixes

:hai:

i didnt notice at first but its one of those 360 view videos :goatdrugs:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Thinkin of better times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Gaupo Guacho posted:

big ups to denis villeneuve for making a tentpole franchise film about a white guy who does so much coke that he becomes an arab nationalist and convinces himself hes destined to lead a jihad

who would think someone could make a film in america that is super pro jihad in 2021 but here we are, new world