Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Aardvark! posted:

just want to say all you lurkers are doing an amazing job. honestly spectacular. lets give it up for the lurkers

Literally A Ghost posted:

Yes because I like to CUT THEM!!!

You have yet to declare what the parameters are of a Lurker are, it's kind of your responsibility, being the OP and all.

hella snipey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
You know if you're a lurker or not. No one can tell you in your own heart.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Aardvark! posted:

You know if you're a lurker or not. No one can tell you in your own heart.

I can.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

well, i'm saying no. NO! I let my Poster Flag Fly High!

I have reached such heights, emerging from a little lurker, into a postlet, into being a true, TRUE poster.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

blight rhino posted:

well, i'm saying no. NO! I let my Poster Flag Fly High!

I have reached such heights, emerging from a little lurker, into a postlet, into being a true, TRUE poster.

You're a lurker.

I'm sorry. I still love you. We'll get through this

Protongle
Jul 24, 2007
when in danger or in doubt run in circles scream and shout

Aardvark! posted:

Stop whatever you're doing, probably reading this post, and hit that reply button and post in this thread. DO IT NOW!

Why?

ramenpower
May 6, 2007

Society must take every means at its disposal to defend itself against the emergence of a parallel power which defies the elected power
lurkin'.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Aardvark! posted:

just want to say all you lurkers are doing an amazing job. honestly spectacular. lets give it up for the lurkers

I would "give it up for the lurkers" if posters were allowed to post ITT. I would even post "I gotta give it up to the lurkers," but I was told that posters posting in the lurkers thread was uncouth.

Lurkers will remain without my giving it up to them, but also without any ill will until this bizarre ordinance is adjudicated.

Wainwright
Jan 5, 2008
i've lurked this place most for most of my life (2008 was when i was old enough to use a credit card online) but i've always been too intimidated to post much tbh.

but some of y'all are really funny, caring, unique individuals and i like being in this community even if i keep to the outskirts.

ramenpower
May 6, 2007

Society must take every means at its disposal to defend itself against the emergence of a parallel power which defies the elected power

Wainwright posted:

i've lurked this place most for most of my life (2008 was when i was old enough to use a credit card online) but i've always been too intimidated to post much tbh.

but some of y'all are really funny, caring, unique individuals and i like being in this community even if i keep to the outskirts.

Same. But now I'm gonna go find a star trek thread and post in that.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Wainwright posted:

Same. Really only just stated posting regularly and mostly in BYOB.

hypersober
Mar 27, 2006
pssst... hoy!

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
Every once and a while i decide to post a bit.

i paid my tithe might as well enjoy fat Tuesday when it rolls around for me.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I mean, define lurker tho? If I go a week without posting do I become a lurker again? Do I have to had never posted?

Your definitions are vague, come on, up your loving game.

Leper Go-getter
Nov 7, 2010
Okay let's do this here I go and one and uuh woahshit oh no oh god

cosmo sex tip
Sep 26, 2005
contains sodium borate, xanthan gum, sucrose stearate, glucose, glucose oxidase & lactoperoxidase, and fragrance.

true story an "internet boyfriend" of mine purchased this account for me after we had already gone our separate ways. i still have no earthly idea why. when we were "dating" he bought me a whole lot of expensive stuff too and i had to tell him to stop because it made me uncomfortable, like he was buying my affection or something. he claimed he just made a lot of money at his job and didn't have anything better to spend it on. looking back on it now i think maybe that was just how he showed affection but it felt like A Lot when i was seventeen.

anyway we kept in touch and then later on i was talking about the SA forums and that i wanted an account so he offered to pay for one for me. he asked if i had an avatar i wanted to have and i panicked and said "no" and i've never had one to this day. I literally read ingredients off a bottle of something i had on my desk because i had nothing better to put. my brain was fried from college and i was like "i'm just a lurker anyway i'll come up with something better later on i'm sure"

and then i never did

lil bip
Mar 13, 2004

That ain't workin', that's the way you do it
lurk more

haha, just kidding folks. Post away!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Fart.

Eddy-Baby
Mar 8, 2006

₤₤LOADSA MONAY₤₤

GROUND FLOOR

staplegun
Sep 21, 2003

where da moviez at?

:filez:

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Literally A Ghost posted:

You're a lurker.

I'm sorry. I still love you. We'll get through this

i'm both touched and hurt. at the same time. thanks LAG.

i will remember this

syntaxfunction posted:

I mean, define lurker tho? If I go a week without posting do I become a lurker again? Do I have to had never posted?

Your definitions are vague, come on, up your loving game.

right? that's all i was saying

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
if you posted in this thread then you're not a lurker SMH

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
The Lurker Thread Paradox

Wainwright
Jan 5, 2008

Lascivious Sloth posted:

if you posted in this thread then you're not a lurker SMH

you're not my mom! i don't have to put up with your rules.

BrassRoots
Jan 9, 2012

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere - John Coltrane
*urge to lurk intensifies*

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

blight rhino posted:

You have yet to declare what the parameters are of a Lurker are, it's kind of your responsibility, being the OP and all.

hella snipey.

:hmmyes:

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I was a lurker for years, then i started posting like 50 times a day and cant stop

This is a WARNING

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
shoulda started posting 100 times daily, gotta get your posting reps in if you wanna get good

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

piss

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
Hi! I’m gay.

GoBob
Jul 31, 2008

Sure, ok

Sarah Problem
Sep 24, 2002

Because, if you confess with your mouth that Witten is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved

Wtf

Mercury Hat
May 28, 2006

SharkTales!
Woo-oo!

well if you insist

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Richard Cabeza posted:

Hi! I’m gay.

Hi gay, I'm Chief McHeath!

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Aardvark! posted:

Stop whatever you're doing, probably reading this post, and hit that reply button and post in this thread. DO IT NOW!

Stop age discriminating Aardvark or I will report you.

Eraser
Nov 11, 2000

Silent Assassin
Nap Ghost
Oh, there's a reply button?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Lurkers, just post. Make a friend, cause a distraction, try to be funny. if we give you poo poo, give it back. I really like this community, it's a fun place

A MINIATURE LLAMA
Jul 30, 2009

IT'S SO TINY

Meh.

prophet45
Aug 26, 2008
I just so love being told what to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost