Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Hello everyone, as an icebreaker please answer would you rather have a vagina on your forehead or have a column of penises going up your back like a stegosaurus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitriol
Mar 11, 2001

Phhhhhtttttt!
I'm trying to get over the theory that this thread is the culmination of a decades-long FBI sting

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Vitriol posted:

I'm trying to get over the theory that this thread is the culmination of a decades-long FBI sting

nah, my handler says you're just being paranoid

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Ventral EggSac posted:

Hello everyone, as an icebreaker please answer would you rather have a vagina on your forehead or have a column of penises going up your back like a stegosaurus

are the penises/vagina functional or are they like, costume prosthetics or what? this hypothetical needs details

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

are the penises/vagina functional or are they like, costume prosthetics or what? this hypothetical needs details

I'm thinking about this and I think it has to be functional, but not necessarily like the whole reproductive organ set, like not prostates all down your spine or like a uterus in your brain. Maybe just a vulva and vagina leading to your, I dunno, throat? So you have a really wide head too, with a brain on two sides. All of the penises can get erect/flaccid for sure, balls are there

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Ventral EggSac posted:

I'm thinking about this and I think it has to be functional, but not necessarily like the whole reproductive organ set, like not prostates all down your spine or like a uterus in your brain. Maybe just a vulva and vagina leading to your, I dunno, throat? So you have a really wide head too, with a brain on two sides. All of the penises can get erect/flaccid for sure, balls are there

okay thank you for the follow up details, one more thing to really cement my choice: does every dick have its own sack or is it just one giant nutsack hanging off the back under the penises? and if it is a giant one, is it two huge testicles or is it 2 for every cock, just jumbling around like a bag of marbles?

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

okay thank you for the follow up details, one more thing to really cement my choice: does every dick have its own sack or is it just one giant nutsack hanging off the back under the penises? and if it is a giant one, is it two huge testicles or is it 2 for every cock, just jumbling around like a bag of marbles?

For me it's gotta be a sack per each penis, because those are normal sized so the balls have to be too, and a bunch of penises with only one set of testicles would just be ridiculous

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Ventral EggSac posted:

For me it's gotta be a sack per each penis, because those are normal sized so the balls have to be too, and a bunch of penises with only one set of testicles would just be ridiculous

cool, cool, okay yeah i'll take the forehead pussy with the wide head & double brain.

:thanks:

AbundantShrimp
Oct 8, 2021

10,000 tiny legs working together to post
I'm being bullied into posting here, what should I do?

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

AbundantShrimp posted:

I'm being bullied into posting here, what should I do?

:justpost:

Whiskey_Hellbeing
Oct 6, 2021
Lurker here, I would post but I'm just not funny, sorry.

BRB pooping
Apr 17, 2008
Thinking bout postin but i need an av

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Whiskey_Hellbeing posted:

Lurker here, I would post but I'm just not funny, sorry.

Trust me you need to be funny to post. Look at me.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Zil posted:

*canned studio audience laugh track*

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Zil posted:

Classic Zil :imunfunny:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

*sweats, tugs collar*

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

Ventral EggSac posted:

Stegosaurus back dicks.
But only if they harden when I feel threatened and shoot cum in self defense.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

BRB pooping posted:

Thinking bout postin but i need an av

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I think you should buy an AV and tell them LAP sent you since I get a bonus everytime I get someone to buy something from the store.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Literally A Ghost posted:

I think you should buy an AV and tell them LAP sent you since I get a bonus everytime I get someone to buy something from the store.

if you can find my old one. the one with the puffin flipping off a bunch of penguins I will buy it. and say you sent me

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

if you can find my old one. the one with the puffin flipping off a bunch of penguins I will buy it. and say you sent me

I was joking but there is a way to find old avs. Let me consult.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I was joking but there is a way to find old avs. Let me consult.

thanks dude! appreciate that

init
Jun 20, 2021

Ventral EggSac posted:

I would get the forehead vagina, mainly to replace my use of "brainfart" with "brainqueef".

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

init posted:

I would get the forehead vagina, mainly to replace my use of "brainfart" with "brainqueef".

and this is why we say "Lurk more," children

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Mumpy, I suck dude. The tool I know, this one: https://goons.neocities.org only works if you currently have an avatar. I am a failure.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mumpy, I suck dude. The tool I know, this one: https://goons.neocities.org only works if you currently have an avatar. I am a failure.

no worries friend. Thanks for trying

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Literally a failure.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

:negative:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Do probe avs count?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Zil posted:

Do probe avs count?

I really don't know. All I know is some magic goon made it and seems to be continuing to host it because they rock. :shrug:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I really don't know. All I know is some magic goon made it and seems to be continuing to host it because they rock. :shrug:

he might be right. Have you given me a probe yet? |
I would be ok with that
:wink:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

he might be right. Have you given me a probe yet? |
I would be ok with that
:wink:

Well, if it's for science...

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
MF'r still doesn't work.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
you could buy yourself a placeholder av to get a working link for the neocities thing and then have LAP queue it for free. no guarantee it'd work of course :troll:

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

I love everyone and also you reading this

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Ventral EggSac posted:

I love everyone and also you reading this

why

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Whoops should have not said that before I saw there was a literal Nazi furry I guess that's on me

Beffica
Apr 6, 2009

by Azathoth
everybody loves Literal Nazi Furry

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Beffica posted:

everybody loves Literal Nazi Furry
im a lovable, upbeat, and quirky member of the forums that everyone feels happy to see when i show up in threads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Your avatars stay stored. A number in the filename gets incremented with each new one. I remember that the number changes between jpg and gif files.

Goddammit, you fooled me into posting some more.