Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

hello is this where we request pictures of people's pets and also discuss tacos?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

DemonDarkhorse posted:

how few posts per day makes someone a lurker? because i dont think some posters in here fit the definition of "lurker." someone should do something about this lawlessness.

I don't think the thread title implies non-lurking posters cannot post, only that lurkers (and newbies) must post.

Aardvark! posted:

absolutely. lets see those animals lurkers!!!!!!!

I tried to link a cat but imgur was not cooperating, I'll have to owe you for now.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Wainwright posted:

i've lurked this place most for most of my life (2008 was when i was old enough to use a credit card online) but i've always been too intimidated to post much tbh.

but some of y'all are really funny, caring, unique individuals and i like being in this community even if i keep to the outskirts.

Same. Really only just stated posting regularly and mostly in BYOB.