Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

tryna get my posting numbers up, am i allowed to do that in here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Ventral EggSac posted:

Hello everyone, as an icebreaker please answer would you rather have a vagina on your forehead or have a column of penises going up your back like a stegosaurus

are the penises/vagina functional or are they like, costume prosthetics or what? this hypothetical needs details

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Ventral EggSac posted:

I'm thinking about this and I think it has to be functional, but not necessarily like the whole reproductive organ set, like not prostates all down your spine or like a uterus in your brain. Maybe just a vulva and vagina leading to your, I dunno, throat? So you have a really wide head too, with a brain on two sides. All of the penises can get erect/flaccid for sure, balls are there

okay thank you for the follow up details, one more thing to really cement my choice: does every dick have its own sack or is it just one giant nutsack hanging off the back under the penises? and if it is a giant one, is it two huge testicles or is it 2 for every cock, just jumbling around like a bag of marbles?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Ventral EggSac posted:

For me it's gotta be a sack per each penis, because those are normal sized so the balls have to be too, and a bunch of penises with only one set of testicles would just be ridiculous

cool, cool, okay yeah i'll take the forehead pussy with the wide head & double brain.

:thanks: