Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cosmo sex tip
Sep 26, 2005
contains sodium borate, xanthan gum, sucrose stearate, glucose, glucose oxidase & lactoperoxidase, and fragrance.

true story an "internet boyfriend" of mine purchased this account for me after we had already gone our separate ways. i still have no earthly idea why. when we were "dating" he bought me a whole lot of expensive stuff too and i had to tell him to stop because it made me uncomfortable, like he was buying my affection or something. he claimed he just made a lot of money at his job and didn't have anything better to spend it on. looking back on it now i think maybe that was just how he showed affection but it felt like A Lot when i was seventeen.

anyway we kept in touch and then later on i was talking about the SA forums and that i wanted an account so he offered to pay for one for me. he asked if i had an avatar i wanted to have and i panicked and said "no" and i've never had one to this day. I literally read ingredients off a bottle of something i had on my desk because i had nothing better to put. my brain was fried from college and i was like "i'm just a lurker anyway i'll come up with something better later on i'm sure"

and then i never did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU