Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

gonna dump a load of radioactive fracking brine on this guys drive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

at least when they drowsily plough their mandatory overtime lorry full of findus crispy pancakes through a christmas market they'll already have skills in medical triage and firefighting

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

a merry fuletide to one and all

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Guavanaut posted:

We must have compassion and care deeply about the future of the British right.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

I order rice from the takeaway along with whatever it is I'm eating with rice

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

kier starmer is one

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

keep punching joe posted:

Oat milk is better than cow milk.

That's my hot take.

I've grown to love the faint but alluring taste of porridge in all my hot beverages

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

The Question IRL posted:

As they might be made of oats with gluten or made in a factory that handles gluten and there is a risk of cross contamination.

isn't the 'made in a factory that handles X Y Z' just a disclaimer? my wife has a serious allergy (epipen carrier) for specific fruits but has always been fine to eat anything with the above disclaimer so long as the food itself doesn't have them as a listed ingredient

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

I typed out an unwieldy rambling effortpost that got too long, but the crux of it was about personal choice in a contagious world. If every death from covid existed in a vacuum where ones own choices led to your own untimely demise then fine, but I'd bet that a not-insignificant number of deaths came about because of the choices of somebody else overriding your own.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

if I win the jackpot, anyone who can get to heathrow with a passport and a toothbrush can come to las vegas to immediately lose it all

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

fuctifino posted:

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1448700769708949508

I sincerely hope the foreign butchers tell us to gently caress off

so are we just going to work our way through every sector of the economy granting visas all the way but its totally not freedom of movement this time

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

imagine I did the predator arm flex meme and the arms say Conservative MP and Knife Wielding Loon, and the hand grasp says Pro Cuts

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Regarde Aduck posted:

That’s not true, you, like a lot of people, are conflating the fact that significant disruption is locked in, with total destruction. So yes we can’t stop climate change but we can stop it getting worse. It’s a moving scale. We are currently locked in to 1.5 c of climate change. We can survive that. If we do nothing this locked in temperature increases. I don’t know what’s so hard about this and i suggest you leave the climatology to the climatologists.

lol

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

is there some kind of secret free port then where an enterprising cargo stealer can fence a hijacked trailer full of gardeners compost or whatever

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Pablo Bluth posted:

If you really wanted to avoid it, buy organic. The Soil Association organic scheme prohibits the use of sludge, due to risks of contamination from heavy metals, plastics, etc.

p sure the average human turd is now at least 50% microplastics and heavy metals

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...n-failure-rps-b

:capitalism:

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Sir Take is a bit on the nose for a posting handle imo

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Doccykins posted:

but 3p off a pint!!!!!

can't wait to drink over 160 £5 pints to get one free!

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

3.5 SPo2, not great not terrible

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Gonzo McFee posted:

Imagine PlayStation Home but for your work.

https://i.imgur.com/bo2QW9x.mp4

e: what's that movie with a young robot joel haley osmont who eats a broccoli and ruins his machine innards

kecske fucked around with this message at 12:51 on Oct 29, 2021

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

OwlFancier posted:

(there are dragons in game of thrones right I never watched it)

OwlFancier posted:

What's a meta, I have never used a face book or paid any attention to it.

OwlFancier posted:

I also haven't owned a console since uh... original xbox I think?

are you a tibetan mountain shaman, what's your secret to immunity from media saturation exposure

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Gonzo McFee posted:

Jesus that man is unsettling. Like i feel at any moment his jaw is going to Unhinge and thousands of flies will pour out of his mouth while the shriek of the damned rings in all our ears.

https://i.imgur.com/MGmGml6.mp4

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

it should go Penalty Charge Notice - Charge Certificate - Recovery Order - Bailiffs Warrant. Its odd that the recovery agency got through at your home address but not the TFL enforcement at any of the earlier stages. Is your car registered to another address maybe?

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

NotJustANumber99 posted:

friends I have

:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Mebh posted:

Speaking of sausages. What do you all like to eat on bonfire night? I was thinking of having some friends over to wave sparklers about in our back garden, celebrate nearly blowing up parliament etc. I then realised short of bonfire toffee and mulled wine I've no memory of the food as a kid.

Grilled sausages, mulled apple juice, hot chocolate?

Home made spicy baked beans in mugs? Smokey Chilli? I could just smoke a brisket or pork shoulder all day I guess.

bovril in a polystyrene cup and hotdogs that taste faintly of diesel, traditional bonfire night foods