Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Isomermaid
Dec 3, 2019

Swish swish, like a fish

That last tweet is spot the gently caress on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isomermaid
Dec 3, 2019

Swish swish, like a fish

Endjinneer posted:

Photos from Port Mulgrave. Site of an old alum mine, then a port before the breakwater was dynamited to prevent it being used for invasion in WW2.
Now really good for fossils and home to some interesting beach shacks.

God drat the north east is pretty. I just got back from a trip to round by Farne, that whole coast up there and I could've stayed there forever.

Isomermaid
Dec 3, 2019

Swish swish, like a fish

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

hows the control

They keep turning it to "more racism" but they're not really looking at the crowd for approval any more

Isomermaid
Dec 3, 2019

Swish swish, like a fish
https://twitter.com/Cassetteboy/status/1445643800664100864

Isomermaid
Dec 3, 2019

Swish swish, like a fish

Guavanaut posted:

They put all the gay tories in Section 28

Wait, wait, is this real?

Isomermaid
Dec 3, 2019

Swish swish, like a fish
"Please, please call me anything but Keith"

Isomermaid
Dec 3, 2019

Swish swish, like a fish

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

And so it begins. Suggested to me by FB:
I don't know what is under the crocheted head cover.

*sounds the last post*

Isomermaid
Dec 3, 2019

Swish swish, like a fish

Guavanaut posted:

You can get them from a pub in Portugal as long as they pass the bar.

What you did there. I see it.

Isomermaid
Dec 3, 2019

Swish swish, like a fish
It won't happen because the right have more to lose, what with their 10 sockpuppets per account to do any harassment they don't want blowback for and the endless parachute accounts when their main gets banned.

Isomermaid
Dec 3, 2019

Swish swish, like a fish
I've always imagined a kind of pyramid of evil, like at the bottom there's lots of people who just haven't thought about any particular evil thing, next level up is people who have thought about it but reason their way into some read on it where it's excusable and not evil, really, if you think about it,. And like, there's fewer of them.

Then there's the fewer still who know a thing is evil but they're going to support it anyway because it benefits them. And on top there's the mercifully few who just enjoy evil poo poo for it's own sake.

Isomermaid
Dec 3, 2019

Swish swish, like a fish

Julio Cruz posted:

I don't know about the queen but this man absolutely looks like he's at death's door

He looks like when your zoom background messes up and erases a strip around your outline.

Isomermaid
Dec 3, 2019

Swish swish, like a fish

Necrothatcher posted:

it's actually pretty cool writing about Liz in the past tense and saying how the country has collapsed into a search for national identity, lots of soul-searching etc etc since her death

advance obituary writers must have so much fun

How are you resisting the urge to make the first letter of each line spell out "I'm glad she's dead"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isomermaid
Dec 3, 2019

Swish swish, like a fish
I wonder how effective the booster would be in that situation. I know a few people who have had it already, but a handful of people I know being fine isn't great data to extrapolate off. I hope they roll it out to more vulnerable people soon, especially with so many people going maskless now as if it's last year's problem