Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

fuctifino posted:

I've been distracting myself from the depressing news and collapse of the UK by inventing an iceless ice bong. It's probably my greatest contribution to mankind. I finally got it working yesterday https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH9GwZxeg1U

Absolutely loving amazing.

However I’d place money some oval office will report you for running a meth lab/bomb factory/some other nefarious application of science given the first opportunity :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

New Fudge Released!

We're back, and with a veritable cornucopia of fudge flavours for you all to enjoy!

This month we've launched a collection of autumnal and seasonal flavours, as well as some long absent favourites from earlier in this year. Whether your tastes run to spices, old fashioned candies or more experimental directions, you're bound to find something to please your palate!

Current Flavours

New!

Frightful Fudge -
Our spooooooky Halloween special! Mixed-berry flavoured fudge, coloured as black as the night sky and decorated with jelly and foam skulls, eyeballs, worms, bats and other spooky scary sweeties. All the taste of Trick-or-treating compressed into a bar of fudge!
Malted Milk - Our dairy fudge with the delicious addition of malted milk drink. The flavour can best be described as akin to the inside of a Malteser- but soft and melt-in-your-mouth delicious. You owe it to yourself to try this.

Returning!

Original Vanilla
Salted Caramel (Newly back!)
Apple Pie (Newly back!)
Caramilk (Newly back!)
Nibblez (Newly back!)
Maple & Pecan
Chai Latte
Chocolate and Chilli
Whisky and Candied Ginger
Strawberry Milkshake
PSF
Jelly Beans
Liquourice

All stock is now live at https://www.fudjit.co.uk priced at £3.50 per 100g block plus S&H. Use the goon discount code 'Roastbeefisbest' at checkout to get 5-for-4 on all orders! All fudge is dispatched by first class Royal Mail.

If there's any flavour you'd like me to try making which A. isn't a health hazard and B. might feasibly sell, please do let me know either here or by email to fudjit.orders@gmail.com - I love trying new things. You think it, I'll fudge it. :D

Get fudged!

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

Chubby Henparty posted:

I like that big lotto winners here at least get a Coutts account and an advisor. In my teens I worked behind a lotto kyosk and processed a few millionaire wins (managed to throw the first winning ticket in the bin by reflex in front of the winner, was stressful).

One time I was presented a winning ticket by twin sisters, the only appropriate word I can think of for them now would be 'extremely vulnerable'. They asked me if they'd be able to quit their factory jobs with 4 mil between them. I said 'uh yeah probably' and ran it through the system.

A year later they came through again and I asked them how things were. Their family had nicked the lot. I really wish I'd had the nous or the procedure to refer them to better help at the time :( (or to tell them that the shop boy was best placed to be their agent and manager)

Incidentally, you would not believe the way the bankers at Coutts would talk about the lottery winners who went with the account offer there. (For those not in the know, you normally need a half a mil deposit and 250k deposited per annum to get a Coutts account)

Actually, no. You probably would. loving wankers.

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

All fudge orders have shipped :)

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

Mebh posted:

Well. I bought a ticket too. gently caress it. The fun of thinking what I'd do with a few million quid is more than worth £2.50.

Camrath if I win can I commission a millionaires shortbread fudge to send to everyone in the thread?

I mean, you can literally do that without winning- it's a flavour I bought in early last year. Haven't done it for a while because it was a massive faff and had bad shelf life, but yeah.

I can make it happen.

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

forkboy84 posted:

They have the traditional tubs of Twiglets, the most redeeming feature of Christmas season.

No pretzels tho, that was a bummer.

So, for the next question guaranteed to divide the thread into endless conflict..

Twiglets or Cheeselets?

Personally I love them both- I’m a marmite addict, so twiglets are the perfect way to get more yeast extract into my life. However cheeselets are just so goddamn moreish. I can and will demolish an entire tub over an evening if left unsupervised.

Also rectangular cheeselets > Tree shaped xmas ones.

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

Just had an interview I did about fudge, Fudjit and related matters at the festival I traded at last month drop.

Go to timestamp 22:04 at https://anchor.fm/ginger-and-spice-festival/episodes/Series-2--Ep-4-Ginger--Spice-Festival-2021-e18v4ve if you want to hear me ramble about how it started, how it’s going and baked beans.

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

goddamnedtwisto posted:

First words I heard were "grainy and gritty and greasy", nice of you to give a shoutout to the UKMT.

Ah. The bacon fudge. One of my few missteps.

Btw, fudge fans- I’m cooking up five vegan flavours this week, with a couple of them being brand new! Watch this space!

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

New fudge released!

Hi Goons! It's nearly the end of October, which naturally means there's a pressing need to have sweet stuff in the house. May we humbly suggest fudge as the best possible option for warding off trick-or-treaters? Or for quietly eating by yourself with the light off, hoping they don't notice you. We don't judge.

This month due to popular demand we've released a collection of our cruelty-free Vegan fudges, including two brand new flavours. We also have a special offer on a couple of flavours due to short expiry dates- while we're sure most of our fudge doesn't last a week after dropping through your letterbox anyway, the sale flavours actually /need/ eating before the end of the month!

Without further ado, here's our flavour list. All stock is currently live at https://www.fudjit.co.uk and ready to be snapped up!

New and newly returned flavours

Veganilla
- Cruelty free vanilla. What's more to say?
Vegan Cookies - Vegan fudge surrounding delicious chocolate sandwich cookies.
Vegan Biscoff - Delicious chunks of crunchy, caramelly Biscoff cookies surrounded by vegan fudge.
Vegan Chocolate - By popular demand! Organic high-cocoa vegan-friendly dark chocolate melted into our vegan fudge for an intense and rich chocolatey hit!
Vegan Maple & Pecan - One of our most popular breakout flavours of the past few months, now in vegan form! 100% pure Canadian Maple Syrup and crunchy pecan nuts make for a delicious combination.

Current Flavours

Original Vanilla
Malted Milk
Frightful Fudge
(Hallowe'en special- black mixed berry fudge with foam and jelly spoooOOooOOooky shapes)
Chai Latte (Very limited stocks!)
Maple and Pecan
Caramilk
Strawberry Milkshake (Very limited stocks!)
Nibblez
Chocolate And Chilli
Salted Caramel
PSF (Pumpkin Spiced fudge) (Very very limited stocks!)
Apple Pie

Flavours on Sale - 50% Off! (Short expiry)

Liquorice
Jelly Beanz

All fudge costs £3.50 for a c100gr bar plus P&P. Use the goon discount code 'Roastbeefisbest' at checkout to get 5-for-4 on all orders! Fudge is sent out by Royal Mail 1st Class.

Any enquiries, queries, suggestions or feedback please drop me a mail at fudjit.orders@gmail.com or a pm via facebook at fb.me/fudjit. Or a PM here. Or send a well trained carrier pigeon or something.

Get fudged!

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

Out of interest, how does the vegan fudge differ in ingredients and taste/texture etc?

So in terms of ingredients it uses a variety of plant-based dairy substitutes to provide the fats needed. Taste/texture wise, the result is a rather drier, crumblier product with hints of oat to the flavour. Sadly the smooth and soft texture of my normal fudge basically requires dairy fats in order to exist, but the vegan flavours still taste great. They just come from a different paradigm of fudge.

Also this is probably the first time the phrase 'paradigm of fudge' has been used in the history of the english language. I hope you all appreciate being present for this historic occasion.

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

All fudge orders have now shipped!

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Incase people didnt watch this its 500quid a pop per week per gazebo to rent. One little centre in bumfuck nowhere has two, so multiply by however many hundreds (?) of such sites there are nationwide. Looks like any old nobody can rent one for around 100-150quid a week so with much bigger buying power and long term you would expect that to be alot lower. or you could buy one once for 300quid that looks about equivalent. So in a year that one centre spent 52 grand on 600quids worth of tent.

Not even £300. I bought a 3*3 gazebo this summer for fudge trading purposes; really nice top of the range model with canvas sides, not plastic. For all of £200.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

Just got back from a weekend running around the woods as a cowboy fighting alien pod-people while dodging exploding bridges (done with full on pyrotechnics) and ending up covered in green slime and clingfilmed to a tree by an alien queen that looked like a giant fanged vagina. Best hallowe’en weekend ever.

A++, would do arboreal slime bondage again

Edit: oops, not chat thread. Mybad.