Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

lol Titans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

this ultimately is not what cost the panthers the game, that would be defensive injuries and the status of the offensive line, but this play is amazing.

Chinn loving lit up a guy so bad he fumbled, but it was ruled his forward progress was stopped before the ball came out. It wasn't, but that's besides the point. in the nfl now, if you get jack'd up too hard you're not allowed to fumble

https://twitter.com/1PantherPlace/status/1444719268738867206?s=20

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

wilderthanmild posted:

It's really wild that our offense is somehow worse when OBJ plays. Does he melt Baker's brain or something?

Pretty sure Baker expects all the insan0 catches OBJ is known for and when it doesn't happen he panics

But we can't keep grinding out our run game to dust

Or maybe we can idk

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

verbal enema posted:

Pretty sure Baker expects all the insan0 catches OBJ is known for and when it doesn't happen he panics

Or maybe we can idk

It helps that our run game is split between two backs instead of just one, plus the occasional Felton and trick run.

But yes it would be nice if Baker threw the ball where the receivers will be.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Amy Pole Her posted:

Flores has consistently ignored the offensive line and cut players that go on to have success elsewhere. I’m over the Flores experience. It’s the same problems

Y'know Deshaun Watson is really good at extending plays and making a bad offensive line look a lot better!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
No Julio or AJ is no excuse for losing to the Jets. The defense made Zach Wilson look like Aaron Rodgers. Tannehill was getting crushed repeatedly.

Luckily the rest of the AFC South is a massive tire fire but we're very likely one-and-done in the playoffs. Meh.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Mahomes on pace for 59.5 touchdowns.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

verbal enema posted:

Or maybe we can idk

Another thing to consider with Baker Mayfield, I guess his shoulder injury is bad enough he's wearing a brace?

https://twitter.com/RealDCunningham/status/1444747483750486021

Maybe if he's that injured and he's also playing bad because of it, we should considering sitting him until fully healed?

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Eifert Posting posted:

Ohio teams are simply too powerful this year.

I went to a Browns/Bengals game in Cleveland once when both teams were 0-6. How far we've come.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Mega64 posted:

No Julio or AJ is no excuse for losing to the Jets. The defense made Zach Wilson look like Aaron Rodgers. Tannehill was getting crushed repeatedly.

Luckily the rest of the AFC South is a massive tire fire but we're very likely one-and-done in the playoffs. Meh.

Personally I think tannehill should try and make a quick pass when he reads all out blitz one time

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
I mean a 40 point shutout over a team that beat us in the playoffs two yrs ago.

This rules and was everything I hoped it would be.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Chiefs Bills first team to 50 wins

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

The Browns looked like the much superior team and the only reason Minnesota stayed in the game was because Baker had a bad game.

Go figure 1 week of playing against a good DLine and all the questions about the MN Oline is coming back.

See the same thing about as soon as things arent going swimingly for Cousins. Though some of those throws to Jefferson down the boundry were absolute dimes.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I would say let the Browns sit Jedrick Wills LT so he can recover over the next 3 games. I think we can make it.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Gatts posted:

I would say let the Browns sit Jedrick Wills LT so he can recover over the next 3 games. I think we can make it.

Yeah, this week and last week he hasn't even looked that good while playing injured and eventually has had to come out anyway. The coaches really need to make him sit and heal before he gets even more injured.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Against the Chargers, Cardinals and Broncos......

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Turns out Patrick Mahomes...still pretty good.

Football is fun this year.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Against the Chargers, Cardinals and Broncos......

Yeah I know but would we rather he be out the season?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Counterpoint: I think it's lame, though I guess I went into the season assuming it would be a wash for Detroit. I didn't think I'd be proven right so quickly.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

SamuraiFoochs posted:

He’s a fraud actually. Never gonna sniff another ring. Book it.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
How do the Saints lose to one of the worst 3 teams in the NFL at home lol

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Payton is a fraud coach

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
I know the Titans didn't have Julio but how the hell did the Jets win

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Congrats to kc for finally getting one win

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hi

This was the wrong thread to say this. Big time embarrassed. let me just say this. i expected more from the titans.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Oct 3, 2021

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Nodoze posted:

I know the Titans didn't have Julio but how the hell did the Jets win

Jets DL was the best unit on the field and Wilson made a few great throws on broken plays and it was barely enough.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

mcmagic posted:

How do the Saints lose to one of the worst 3 teams in the NFL at home lol

If you’ve got two bad QBs you’ve got no QB

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

pasaluki posted:

I mean a 40 point shutout over a team that beat us in the playoffs two yrs ago.

This rules and was everything I hoped it would be.
I love that the Bills have become the big bad boss who beats teams down and never lets up. That Trubs TD is the NFL equivalent of teabagging a bullet-riddled corpse. Being evil is fun!

Of course, we’re not going to beat the Chiefs by 6 scores. We’ll be lucky as hell to beat them at all.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
The Denver Fraud-cos

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Man, maybe the cards are legit huh?

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008

kiimo posted:

Mahomes on pace for 59.5 touchdowns.

He'd need to score that many too if the defence doesn't get their act together.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

I love you, goofy rear end Josh Allen.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

mcmagic posted:

see ya in a month

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

mcmagic posted:

Rams got utterly handled in every facet of the game today. Kyler had hardly any pressure on him whatsoever.

And the Cardinals developing a rushing attack is gonna take them a long way if they can keep that up. This might be the best Kingsbury gameplan i’ve seen in a while. Perfectly executed.

Still, though. It’s too early for say for sure. They need to beat up on the Niners next week.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

the cardinals freakin rule

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

I love that the Bills have become the big bad boss who beats teams down and never lets up. That Trubs TD is the NFL equivalent of teabagging a bullet-riddled corpse. Being evil is fun!

Of course, we’re not going to beat the Chiefs by 6 scores. We’ll be lucky as hell to beat them at all.

Welcome to the Houston Astros line of thinking, friend.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Ravens! :moonrio:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Harbaugh is so much more fun now

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
Go The Packers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lamar jackson now stands alone atop the mountain, he is the greatest running back of all time