Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
Why do we have our enormous military if not to tell people we owe money to to gently caress off?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

orange juche posted:

They couldn't develop an autopilot solution?

The Hasids have already figured that one out in regards to elevators.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

I'm sure omnipotent beings are cool about it when you show up to the afterlife and go "well technically."

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Not a fan of Twitch asking me to download yet another 2FA app if I want that on my account.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

ASAPI posted:

RE: AT&T, They are my only option for internet in my neighborhood, so have to stick with them...

Nice to see them going from one monopoly to another.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Godholio posted:

GODDAMNIT.

So...Verizon doesn't have poo poo for coverage at work, T-mobile doesn't give any fucks about single-line customers, and AT&T are political shitheels.

Awesome.

Google Fi?

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

maffew buildings posted:

I don't even know what we do as a nation get accountability in law enforcement and actually reigning them in since they'll meet protests with violence and our elected leaders are totally cool with it and will continue to back them doing violence :(

I have a solution: disarm the police as a pro-2A action. Only the populace should be armed, not the government.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Oh what luck, they added Congo to YouTube's free movies last week.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

The thing is that they have twisted their logic into a conclusion that this helps the kids somehow because "God's plan", and while they're at it they get a kickback and all the perks of holding their respective offices.

Which is why they all look like Jabba the Hutt in a lovely blonde wig.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Any explanation why it’s going back up? Not that I’m complaining mind you.

:rip:

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Maybe if we just got rid of every senator and replaced them with nobody, we could solve this issue.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Ok, so we need to make it very hard and also not necessary for people to need or think they need guns or cars. Easy. We did it for millenia without them, we can figure out how to do it again.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Y'all are just making me more and more glad I've purposefully ignored everything I've ever seen or heard about Dune. Sounds annoying as hell to find entertainment value out of. I guess if you're looking for something with meaning behind it, that's cool. I like my sci-fi to be something that allows me to shut my brain off.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Progressives need to take the "my way or the highway" power than Manchin and Sinema have right now away and use it themselves.

Edit: I know the difference is that progressives actually want to do things, and everyone else is fine with doing nothing.

A Bad Poster fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Oct 28, 2021

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

shame on an IGA posted:

I hope Metta World Peace sues their asses off for trademark infringement

You don't think Facebook isn't going to go after every single thing or person who uses the word "meta" going forward? Or already hasn't threatened every one of them they could find? "Sure seems like your business has a nice social media presence, would be a shame if something happened to it."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Just like California to remake Kowloon Walled City but worse than the original.