Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

shame on an IGA posted:

:sympathy: hope she's ok bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

One of those things to stark for saying anything but what it is. I am truly sorry for your loss, and condolences to your family.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

If there's one single factor that explains people who changes with their circumstances it's this: who they are afraid of now, and who they look up to now.

Works for cultists, new parents, racists, large inheritances and Sinema.

Something to be said for keeping the right enemies? Lord know there's one for betrayal Elia Kazan was a very good director.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

FrozenVent posted:

He can’t connect to his emotion cloud rn.

That's not good, he'll most likely try to stick his dick in a wallsocket now seeking to restore the emotional connection

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

I liked this one

Zlodo posted:

literally "locked the keys inside the car" but an entire fortune 500 corporation lmao

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

boop the snoot posted:

What is that woman staring at?

She seems to be contemplating what she's looking at. Sometimes art is more about the quiet parts than the loud. Have you read Hemingway?

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Death to kings, protect democracy, gently caress the police

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

There isn't much serious doubt that an invasion is something Xi really wants to see in his lifetime, but what he wants isn't the lone factor in all this. There's still debate over whether China can be kept busy with other disasters until his time runs out

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1449051153367539719?t=XF2n_GTMI-wA8nn_qNUt_Q&s=19

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Melthir posted:

Dune 2 is greenlit

I for one did not think that would happen, ya know, since sci-fi movie with ambitous french director in Hollywood and all. Time to go see bloody dunc then :arghfist::confused:

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Platystemon posted:

Bolsonaro is on the same shitlist.

Didn't that fascist nearly poo poo himself to death recently?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

CainFortea posted:

It's happening. Europe is getting into your braaaaain.

Horrible, now he'll probably have sex too!