Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

It's awesome that people are constantly confused about which of the dozen ways our government is designed to destroy itself we're about to encounter

It's like governing by movie time bomb tropes including the part where we can make 1s on the timer stretch out for an hour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I got on Lexapro this year and I've had no sexual issues

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

The OG horse drugs

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Yeah that was really already the case. The transplant team will deprioritize people for smoking, drinking, history of noncompliance with prescriptions, etc. They want you and the organ to have the best possible chance of succeeding.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Pine Cone Jones posted:

Are there any updates on the moderna booster shots?

CVS just gave me a 3rd dose of Moderna for being over 18 and working outside the home so you don't have to wait for booster-specific guidance if you don't want to

Its full strength though so i got hit harder than I did with the 2nd dose

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

That's MH370

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

lol they tolerated this guy making monkey noises at people for over 10 years?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

shame on an IGA posted:

The (D) Lt. Gov. of North Carolina did a similar stupid and then doubled down it this week

https://abc11.com/mark-robinson-nc-lt-governor-jeff-jackson-gov/11099093/

Did you really pull a fox News (D) lie

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Doesn’t C-Spam have an entire thread to just straight up pretending nothing bad is happening to Uighurs and others?

the reflexive "against america therefore must be good" thing comes up across the board

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

pantslesswithwolves posted:

The driver and gesture in question

sounds more like something his execs would do

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

They should just go ahead and get an mRNA dose.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Well poo poo if it pisses off Maggie I think I will hand it to him

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

That dude is so consistently an rear end in a top hat to people here that probating him the 90th time he gets particularly egregious about it and telling people to stop mentioning it is probably not the way to go

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Plan as if you won't be capable of doing anything the following day. You'll probably be fine but don't schedule a court date with that assumption.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Icon Of Sin posted:

Someone mentioned the VA governor’s race, anyone local have thoughts on what’s going on there? I’m suddenly getting a pile of fundraising emails about how close Mcauliffe and the actual, literal ghoul are polling.

I'm in VA but haven't a clue how things are actually going. Remember that staff will exaggerate in order to drive voters.

Youngkin did just get a very loud and proud Trump endorsement flyer out so that might remind "independents" what the candidate is about.

I was just happy to find out I could do permanent mail-in voting.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Am I an accelerationist if at this point I'd rather see this entire bill get hucked into a trash can and have the Democrats try again when they can be less pathetic?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

BIG HEADLINE posted:

This reminds me of my "college search" days back in the late 90s. I got roped into looking at Lynchburg College in *Lynchburg, VA* because they were offering a full ride (which made my mother all :swoon:) and they rather proudly showed off their dorm rooms...which looked like prison cells. There was a single window that was SMALLER than the one shown in this image, the cinder block walls were coated and painted *dental white* and lit with phosphorescent light...

I had a couple dorm rooms like this at UVA. It ain't just billionaires cramming as many students as possible into dorm space.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Midjack posted:

I love the constant stream of extremely credible yet strangely nonspecific threat information we're subject to in Our Nation's Capital, almost as if the federal and local cops are always looking for an reason to keep getting infinite amounts of funding.

Constant stream? I live and work in NoVA/NCR and this is the most notable one I can remember since Jan 6.