Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Man the Manchin yelling from yacht thing is a bit on the nose

Reality again lacking taste and subtlety

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

facialimpediment posted:

Tired: horse paste

Wired: actual, legitimate anti-covid pill that wasn't on my radar

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1443888989140815885?s=19

Pill turned out so good that they terminated the clinical trial early and it's only $700 a treatment without any fancy infusion bullshit.

Now they just have to mandate that all horse dewormer has to be fortified with this poo poo and we'll finally have this pandemic beaten

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

The idea of a gazillion dollar military branch listening to twitter feedback on their uniform pants is really funny

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Have they tried turning it off and on again?

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

On the other hand either way you've devoted considerable brainspace in your day to day to them so WAI

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

The rote literalism of Tradses is trapping Goatseism in a dead end and I for one shall no longer stand for them withholding from us the bright future ahead

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Doesn't say how much time they're investing, no? Dunno how many of these people have any intention to make meaningful money?

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Wonder what the smallest navy is that could bring the entire global economy screeching to a halt by going ham on container ships / bulk carriers / tankers.

e: a WW2 torpedo boat torpedoing something real good in the Suez would probably do it

aphid_licker fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Oct 9, 2021

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Nice

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Poor Lebanese, seems unlikely that they have the kind of problems that can be solved by having gun battles in the street, but it doesn't seem like anything else was being done to solve them either.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Wait they now know who the Q guy is??

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Powell apparently had multiple myeloma so he's the poster child of a case where the vax won't be able to do that much

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Loving the happy little whiteboard clouds

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

That poo poo is not great when you see how the sausage is made. The expert gets up in court and spits some technobabble and neither the judge nor the defense know enough to question the first thing about it. Maybe in big cases it's different but some rando murder suspect is hosed at that point.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Stephenson was better when he was writing wacky, sloppy and short books rather than long, sloppy and self-infatuated ones

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Endings never bother me, I'm more of an enjoy the atmosphere guy. I also never read more than the first book in a series.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Finally web developers will be held accountable for their crimes

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Soul Dentist posted:

They're better with fluctuating temperatures and maintaining inflation. I wouldn't care except it's $0 at Costco and I ate pizza the whole time.

Goddamnit, we're trying not to maintain the inflation!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

I demand a poop recount to check for more pennies