Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Glad you got there safe. Sending you love.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

As Nero Danced posted:

Not much of a current event, but I'm fighting a cold (waiting on test results to know if it's covid, but I'm feeling fine and I'm through the worst parts of it) and it's hosed my throat up. On the plus side, I sound like Duke Nukem. Anyone have any funny voice lines or overly dramatic movie trailer voiceovers they'd like to hear? Might as well get some mileage out of this while it lasts.

Overly dramatic Kajima esque readings of various romantic quotes, poems, and sonnets would do well on YT.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I love this. ❤

Grover predictions could be fun.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Barely teenage me preferred Congo. The book, not the movie. The movie was just godawful.

You come into my house, on this, the day my Dog graduates from medical school, and speak such vileness on that Tim Curry classic?

Amy Good Gorilla. Congo Good Movie.

(I actually love Congo because it's such a fun romp of insanity)

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

People say that you shouldn't wish for death or ill will on others, but gently caress that.

I hope that POS goes quick so they can use the resources on someone deserving.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Why would you offer to a country like Austria?
At least go with a gangster country, not Bud Lite Germany.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

That poo poo owns.
I wish America did more poo poo like that.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Loden Taylor posted:

say what you will about North Korea, they've certainly gone all in on dat grunt poo poo

Not Empty Quoting.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I've made so many leaders make that same face.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Nick Soapdish posted:

I just listened to the first season of Blowback podcast, now that it is not on stitcher premium, and gently caress him and everyone in the GWB administration.

I'm not listening to it, but anyone- particularly a GO- who purposely lies to gets us embroiled in an unwinnable, illegal war deserves a lot worse than COVID.

gently caress him. The only sad thing about his death is I won't get to punch him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

My old room mate's Dad is a well renowned specialty surgeon who got offered a stupid deal to commission and deploy. He said it was a short course of how to Army, then a year in AFG as a MAJ. I think he said he did a deployment, 1 year stateside, then got out. I'll message him, because I am probably loving something up.

E- I messaged him to find out the details, because I remember this being one of those fairy tale things.

bulletsponge13 fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Oct 25, 2021