Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cenen
Apr 7, 2011
Like I remember when it was mainly LGB but it always seemed to me like T and Q got added on around the same time? Seeing just LGBT is weird to me but maybe that picture is just old or maybe the Qs get in?

Edit: I misread read it, it says LGBT supporter. Does being LGBT in and of itself constitute support? Am I reading too much into this?

Cenen fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Oct 23, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cenen
Apr 7, 2011
Bisexual is on there though so definitely some points.

Cenen
Apr 7, 2011

Platystemon posted:

I know that the standard joke is that bisexuals are invisible, but I looked over that list and still don’t see it.

Bisexuals are not homosexuals, and they aren’t all LGBT supporters. Sadly, many bisexuals are willing to throw the “T” under the bus.

Now I’m doubly confused on my other post asking if being LGBTQ+ in an of itself constitutes support.

Maybe it’s all just memetic warfare.

Cenen
Apr 7, 2011
You got to choose your toilets in basic? gently caress. We were lucky we only got banned from the urinals for a few days or something after someone shaved their pubes in one and left it wrecked. One guy in my phase I was in a basic flight with a female MTI who banned urinal use for the duration of basic.

Cenen
Apr 7, 2011

Crab Dad posted:

Navy boot had at least 6 heads and 6 urinals per dorm. All but 2 each were off limits so we could keep them clean(we had to clean them anyway but at least it was easy). However nobody could just close the door and keep you from using the sink and shower.

I don’t understand the off limit toilets? Like were only two toilets inspected and just kept meticulously clean? Air Force basic had probably like 4-5 urinals and I forgot how many stalls but 6 sounds about right but there were never any off limit ones except the urinals for a little bit after the aforementioned pube shaving incident. During the 5 minute breaks between classes the last couple of stalls were pooping stalls while the rest would get about 3 dudes crammed into each to cross the streams.

2 bathrooms with a shower and I want to say a sink for 8 people in 4 rooms with 2 to a room sharing a common area with a sink, a large mini fridge, some cabinets, and a futon made up the basic layout of the BPC complexes as Al Udied. Honestly it wasn’t that bad since the rooms had their own sinks and mirrors and the common space put some distance between the rooms and main hall. Also any number of those people could be forward deployed at any time so that also took pressure off the whole set up.

Cenen fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Oct 30, 2021