Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
Hey man I'm sorry to hear it. I know it's your mom right now, but my dad died back in 2014, and it was the event that really separated my life between BC and AD. The two years following were some of the worst I ever had, and I thought things wouldn't get better, but they did. Which I guess is why I'm saying all this. It's one of the worst things but you'll get through it to better times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
Am I wrong here, or does labor (due to the pandemic labor shortage) generally have the best position they've had since like thr 70s?

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

Everybody hates cops but everybody's a loving cop these days

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
For live 'streaming'

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

Zamujasa posted:

livecreaming

:hmmyes: :weiner:

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

Sacrist65 posted:

Can someone who grew up in one of those megachurchs tell me why they exist? I'll watch some of those guys on tv and the only practical advice I ever here is poo poo you learn on sesame street. Like, why do these adults pay 10% tithe to learn they should help others and forgive people?

Didn't grow up in one but a lot of family and friends went to them. The biggest local megachurch was held in a remodeled giant movie theater. There's the sense of community that you get from a regular church but at a concert-level scale. Instead of mosh pits there's speaking in tongues. So there's community and entertainment and maybe a lesson about being a good Christian before you go off to Sunday brunch to brow-beat the underpaid and overworked waitress because she's late with your bacon.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
Ngl I'm a huge fan of contrarian shitheads. huge fan

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
Omar absolutely right on this

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

Fallom posted:

Am I an accelerationist if at this point I'd rather see this entire bill get hucked into a trash can and have the Democrats try again when they can be less pathetic?

No, dems continue to suck hot poo poo. These parties have got to go, but the money they take in prevents that. (This is an original thought that surely no one has ever has before.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
Life, uh