Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big K of Justice
Nov 27, 2005

Anyone seen my ball joints?

Sounds like some guys I know that run “road side “ military museums. Looks legit on paper at first , there’s a guy here in Texas who runs one and it’s basically a hobby business for him. He gets pick over all sorts of surplus military vehicles and gets donations from various places including space shuttle stuff that went to space and the museum is a steel barn that is in a airsoft business that’s sort of in the middle of nowhere. He’s got a nice collection of stuff but what set me off was the comment he made about his retirement. He basically said everything is the property of the museum but once he’s tired of running it he’ll put it up for auction and sell it to himself for 1$.

That struck me as really scammy for some reason…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big K of Justice
Nov 27, 2005

Anyone seen my ball joints?

BIG HEADLINE posted:

You might want to check YouTube for a how-to video because the higher fat content of Wagyu means it can cook differently than other proteins.

It'd be a shame to spend have spent the extra and then wonder why the quality isn't readily apparent in the end product.

You have to time it different that's for sure, A watched a few youtube videos on a few teppanyaki places from Japan on cooking it and using the sauce from Sam the Cooking guy, I used one of those lodge die cast griddles on the flat side with the grease trap and it turned out good, I cut the wagyu into equal size thickness/size portions so I can time/cook everything the same. My first thought was to through it on the grill like my normal steaks but I didn't want all that fat just dripping way into oblivion :)