Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1443903283760930819?s=20

In a feel good story. Get hosed Alex, I hope a jury doesn’t even leave you your fillings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

fknlo posted:

Thanks for the well wishes. She’s not going to make it. Sitting in an airport by yourself crying when you find out is not fun.

Sorry for your loss.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

More like they spent too much time online. No way that’s not on purpose.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

BIG HEADLINE posted:

RuPaul for Robert E. Lee. And let him design his own uniform.

I agree, make ever confederate a LGTBQ POC for maximum outrage.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

Rumor I heard was this was a retired colonel and not some random horny E4. The PAO at my unit worked for him when he was still active at 18th ABC. Let’s just say that talk wasn’t out of character according to her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

mlmp08 posted:

My neighborhood’s trick or treat hours are four hours(!), and I hate to be a real old man scrooge but four hours of your neighbors bothering you is a lot of weekend.

A perverse incentive not to run to the store again to make sure we don’t run out of candy.

When I was at Bragg the neighborhood I lived in was THE neighborhood for trick or treaters in that town. It was literally 6-7 hours of pure chaos. Kids would get dropped off in van loads from the outlying areas because it was pretty much the only large, safe sub division. The local PD had to do traffic control it was so bad. The last year I was there, there was a 3 kids hit by cars, a patch of woods between houses caught on fire due to people blasting illegal fireworks without thought, a dozen or so fight between groups of teenagers. It was getting exponentially worse over the 7 years I lived there, and I had mixed feeling since the majority were rural kids with their parents/chaperones doing the right thing, but poo poo it would go from 5 pm til midnight basically, and my poor golden retriever basically had nervous break downs despite getting anxiety meds and a thunder shirt.