Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”

Icon Of Sin posted:

I think Alien holds up decently because:

A) Ash was the true villain, and Ian Holm carried it brilliantly
B) the creature itself only had like 4min of screen time across the entire movie, so you don’t get to see how silly the costume actually looks for any amount of time. Just flashes here and there.

I’ve been on an Aliens kick ever since Fireteam: Elite came out, then I went through Isolation…and also bought the Another Glorious Day in the Corps board game :v:

Alien: Isolation is my all time favorite survival horror game, I hope they eventually either make a sequel or a similar style of horror game. Towards the end I could only play for like an hour at a time because of how tense the game is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”

fknlo posted:

Thanks for the well wishes. She’s not going to make it. Sitting in an airport by yourself crying when you find out is not fun.

drat, I'm sorry for your loss man :smith: