Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

shame on an IGA posted:

:sympathy: hope she's ok bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
Internet VFW (vampires, fantasms, and witches)

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

maffew buildings posted:

I don't even know what we do as a nation get accountability in law enforcement and actually reigning them in since they'll meet protests with violence and our elected leaders are totally cool with it and will continue to back them doing violence :(

Yeah but crime actually went UP in places where they defunded* the police!!

*Well, where a few people suggested defunding the police. It didn't actually happen anywhere.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Ataxerxes posted:

Are there any states in the US that have kids daycare centrally organized? I was looking at the numbers of the Finnish system where you pay at most 290€/child/month for daycare, and that is if there are two parents who make a total of at least 6600€/month pre-taxes. With less income you pay less, with people with very low income paying nothing.

Actually, that's radical leftist communism

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

I was super pissed to read this, thank gently caress mine still have stickers on them

product usa, baby

:911:

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Baconroll posted:

So the sticker is made in the USA ?

And thank god they haven't shipped the produce sticker factory overseas, too

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Richard Bong posted:

My FIL got us season passes for six flags a few years in a row. It was pretty great.

Same with all the museums around my area(Chicago). Each year we get season passes for a different museum and go a few times a year. The cost is like the same as going twice and you get vouchers for special exhibits.

Art Institute of Chicago is insanely good, I could easily go there twice

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
People have been driving like straight assholes since the "lockdown" it is absolutely noticeably worse, I know I am not alone in this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
covidial kitchen