Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

my posting rate is 0.69 posts per day

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i'm trying to maintain my posting rate of 0.69 posts per day

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

69 is the sex number so it's kinda funny to go into my profile and see that my posting rate is 0.69 posts per day

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

6.9 posts per day would be good too but that would mean i would have to abandon my posting rate of 0.69 posts per day and go on to have 0.70, 0.71, 0.72, 0.73, and so on etc. posts per day, and rn i'm just trying to maintain my posting rate of 0.69 posts per day

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

0.74, 0.75, 0.76, etc. etc.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

probably just going to stop posting for the day, it would be really devastating to have my posting rate roll over to something like, for ex. 0.70 or something like that

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Lascivious Sloth posted:

I wish it was -0.69 posts per day!!

hey that's a pretty nice posting rate you have in your profile there buddy

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

wait wtf

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Athanatos posted:

how about now

:popeye:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

admin can i get a thread name change to reflect my current, much more powerful posting rate? thanx

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Call me when it's 420.69 a day

hi

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Sophy Wackles posted:

lol if you post more than once or twice per day. What are you even doing with your life?

posting

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Athanatos posted:

Now it's a bait and switch

a math whiz in byob solved the equation and found the area under the curve and we've discovered that to continue to maintain this incredible posting rate, i'll have to make 420.69 posts per day!!! wtf is this athanatos, you've cursed me! no poster can possible maintain such a posting rate!!!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

It’s only 0.69 if you round to two decimal places. Show us your real posting rate.

it's actually 420.69

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

cruft posted:

You can try through, op. I believe in you.

alright, i'm inspired. i'm going to try my best, thank you

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Athanatos posted:

Now it's a bait and switch

athanatos was this you... be honest

are you playing games with me?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

my posting rate is now 420.42 which, if you ignore the rules of math for a minute and add a trailing zero, can be construed to be 420.420

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Saalkin posted:

Lol if you are 36

:lol:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Dramatika posted:

my posting rate is also .69 per day, but like 0.69

ask me anything, but i probably won't answer cos i got an average to maintain here

:nice:

p solid posting rate, nicely done, keep it up

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Saalkin posted:

Sex

Number

this thread is about the weed number now, sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i'm actually just coasting 'till i hit my next milestone, 420.00 posts per day, pls don't post in this thread until i authorize it, i'm using it for logbooking purposes