Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

MrQwerty posted:

What about Melania Trump is a case that requires empathy and sympathy. Lay it out. Explain to me exactly why I need to be empathetic and sympathetic to Melania Trump.

She was exposed to and infested with Trumip's sexual nematodes.
OTOH she did acquiesce to his mating display

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

MrQwerty posted:

What about Melania Trump is a case that requires empathy and sympathy. Lay it out. Explain to me exactly why I need to be empathetic and sympathetic to Melania Trump.

It sounds like I’d rather explain it to your wife

Bondematt
Jan 26, 2007

Not too stupid

Pirate Radar posted:

It sounds like I’d rather explain it to your wife

Who might be 10 women?

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Shwqa posted:

Wait chuds are pro tattoo now? I thought that was a liberal thing. I thought they were the whole "your body is temple thing." God I can't keep up with their core believes are anymore.

My dad is incredibly Republican, and absolutely loathes tattoos. We were over at his shithole house yesterday, and he was watching some Fox News christmas debate special. One of the hosts was wearing a t-shirt and had a ton of tattoos all over his right arm, but they were like crosses and american flags and a loving AR15 tattoo, so dad said it "balanced out".

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Have you considered cutting out your crazy fash father from your life

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

MrQwerty posted:

Never said you did. But using sex workers in their entirety as a negative comparable figure speaks to your view of both.

Meliana Trump is a prop in Tacky Trump World who actually DID know what she signed up for and her only relevance is as a sideshow in that spray-tanned fascist circus? Absolutely.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Toxic Mental posted:

Have you considered cutting out your crazy fash father from your life

No way, that poo poo's hilarious.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Bondematt posted:

Who might be 10 women?

Would track with the recent Mormon theme.

protomexican
May 1, 2009

The Last Call posted:

Did you know you have AIDS?

This is really going to ruin my dead microchipped zombie self.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Bondematt posted:

Who might be 10 women?

A drastic misreading of the lyrics to Hasten Down the Wind

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

Never said you did. But using sex workers in their entirety as a negative comparable figure speaks to your view of both.

Meliana Trump is a prop in Tacky Trump World who actually DID know what she signed up for and her only relevance is as a sideshow in that spray-tanned fascist circus? Absolutely.

You literally just posted that I hate every woman who has ever engaged in sex work because I called Melania Trump a hooker, is that correct

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

It's the same thing with insulting someone over being fat, or ugly, etc. Don't make the argument that it's okay as long as you use it against loathsome people, because then it's pretty clear that you think whatever-it-is is an insult, but you're too polite to hold it against anyone you don't hate.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
donald trump is a big disgusting fatty

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Stink Billyums posted:

donald trump is a big disgusting fatty

He’s incontinent and fills his diapers with greasy poo.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

kartikeya posted:

It's the same thing with insulting someone over being fat, or ugly, etc. Don't make the argument that it's okay as long as you use it against loathsome people, because then it's pretty clear that you think whatever-it-is is an insult, but you're too polite to hold it against anyone you don't hate.

well loving sorry I'm not in college anymore and it's not cool to say Melania Trump is a loathsome person who actively did damage to the country I live in.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
donald trump's brain doesn't function properly, he's an absolute president

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

where can i buy this.

all my tshirts are weird nerd poo poo but decent/good quality nerd poo poo, that plus normal outer wear.

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

MrQwerty posted:

well loving sorry I'm not in college anymore and it's not cool to say Melania Trump is a loathsome person who actively did damage to the country I live in.

Literally no one is saying this.

It's easy to mock Melania without using hooker as a pejorative, and insulting her is a fun thing that people should do all the time. I'll start:

Melania Trump is a piece of poo poo whose level of concern begins and ends with her own comfort/image, beyond which she's happy to sneer at children her husband kidnapped and whine about people thinking her blood trees were creepy, her utter contempt at the idea of caring about anyone else was plain and obvious for four long years, and she wholly deserves to be stuck with Donald J Trump until he falls over dead, something she hopes for every single day and which, for every single day so far, has failed to happen. The only bad side of Trump dying would be Melania experiencing a trace of happiness, which is why I hope he lives long enough to be utterly destitute before he kicks it.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Stink Billyums posted:

donald trump's brain doesn't function properly, he's an absolute president

holy cow

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
You're arguing with someone who doesn't know a top ten requires more than one entry.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
McQwerty rolled a critical failure while casting Conjure Joke, it happens to the best of us, let's move on

Devils Affricate fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Dec 26, 2022

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Me randomly remembering that Wheezy McCheese Shoppe lost $80,000 in crytpo and on the Doug Mastriano campaign.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

This is awesome.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

SHUT UP YOU HOOKERS

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

bird with big dick posted:

SHUT UP TAKE OFF YOU HOOKERS

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Of all the times of year to use “hooker” as a pejorative, why choose the birthday of a guy who very famously hung out with them

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Pirate Radar posted:

Of all the times of year to use “hooker” as a pejorative, why choose the birthday of a guy who very famously hung out with them

Melania Trump wouldn't give a thought in the world to calling anyone itt a hooker

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

MrQwerty posted:

You literally just posted that I hate every woman who has ever engaged in sex work because I called Melania Trump a hooker, is that correct

Shut the gently caress up idiot.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

withak posted:

How many women are wandering around your house this week?

In the room the women come and go
Talking of Michelangelo.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Are you saying that my printer is a perjury hooker?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
stfu about calling absolutely horrible people mean names

"Trump is a very ugly, extremely stupid and hugely fat dumb obese bitch."

Absolutely zero percent of you will call me out on that.

Did I offend all people who have mental or learning disabilities or weight problems? I sure as gently caress hope not because that was very clearly not my INTENTION and gently caress that piece of poo poo.

Lighten up. gently caress. I know GBS is super PC, and so am I, but god drat.

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Dapper_Swindler posted:

where can i buy this.

all my tshirts are weird nerd poo poo but decent/good quality nerd poo poo, that plus normal outer wear.

I think that's Daniel Ryan's artwork.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Pennywise the Frown posted:

stfu about calling absolutely horrible people mean names

"Trump is a very ugly, extremely stupid and hugely fat dumb obese bitch."

Absolutely zero percent of you will call me out on that.

Did I offend all people who have mental or learning disabilities or weight problems? I sure as gently caress hope not because that was very clearly not my INTENTION and gently caress that piece of poo poo.

Lighten up. gently caress. I know GBS is super PC, and so am I, but god drat.

I agree. Donald Trump is a oval office.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
I only want to say one thing.

Trump wears a diaper

https://twitter.com/GibHammond/status/1606379833717534720

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

sure okay posted:

I agree. Donald Trump is a oval office.

Well I wouldn't call him an n-word so... that's on you dude.

klugman
Jan 28, 2009

Ah, that is what the brown handkerchief means.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Well I wouldn't call him an n-word so... that's on you dude.

You wouldnt know what I was implying if I did that though

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

sure okay posted:

You wouldnt know what I was implying if I did that though

I mean, I'm not disagreeing with you in the least bit....

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Xenocides posted:

In the room the women come and go
Talking of Michelangelo.

Do I dare to eat a hamberder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Remember when trunp bragged about passing a test for dementia patients lol

stupid fat bitch