Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

alpaca diseases posted:

Remember when trunp bragged about passing a test for dementia patients lol

stupid fat bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Well I wouldn't call him an n-word so... that's on you dude.

um are you equating tho se????

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

alpaca diseases posted:

stupid fat bitch

I remember. Does Trump remember?

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Is it worse or better to call someone incorrect slurs? What if I call Trump the n-word because I think he’s gay? What then?

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Pirate Radar posted:

Is it worse or better to call someone incorrect slurs? What if I call Trump the n-word because I think he’s gay? What then?

these are the kind of questions philosophers are asking these days

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Donald “cum dumpster” Trump

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Is weaponized criminal justice system a technical?

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

You know, if Melania was a hooker I could respect the hustle. Sex work is work. But she’s not the actual definition of sex worker, what she does is a grift that’s only tangentially related to sex work. To be fair, I’m not exactly sure what it is she spends her time on, but she’s chosen to hitch her financial wagon to a profoundly stupid, very unattractive man, and herself seems like a thoroughly unpleasant person to interact with. Maybe it’s worth it for her, maybe not. Either way, it’s Donny Two Scoops that’s the funny part of this whole saga and I’m going to lol at that unless she does something horribly comical in public.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I’m reasonably sure anyone willing to be in a partnership with donnie j trump, regardless of the form that partnership takes, is a dumb stupid rear end in a top hat.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

FirstnameLastname posted:

these are the kind of questions philosophers are asking these days

Do you think racists taking philosophy classes ever ask each other, “what if the skin colors I hate are different from the skin colors you hate?”

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

I think people saying “the n-word” is offensive to me, because it evokes in ones mind the actual word.

People find different things offensive and thats fine. But brute force censorship is dumb and backwards and counterproductive to the very thing its trying to accomplish.

Im also drunk on Christmas and most times the rules dont borher me. But the oval office rule and its special immunity clause for certain threads does.

Still waiting for my probe

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

do you get deducted points if you call the rightmost animal a camel? (camels have two humps, dromedary have one)

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Please don’t do this as someone that is also a cum dumpster this is extremely offensive.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø

alpaca diseases posted:

stupid fat bitch

Someone said that it was a test for people/soldiers who survived explosions or other severe head trauma and poo poo to see if their brains were mush or not.

delightful
Jul 20, 2022
I've been following this thread since it's first iteration that featured chuds-with-great-avatars and I have to ask any other long-time thread followers: Do we want Trump to run in 2024? Do we want him to be president again?

I find myself saying yes to the former, no to the latter. Just wondering where other Trump lol appreciators fall on this.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

alpaca diseases posted:

stupid fat bitch

pedrovay2003
Mar 17, 2013

Nothing says quality like a black eye and a moustache.
Fun Shoe

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Donald Cump?!

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

ymgve posted:

do you get deducted points if you call the rightmost animal a camel? (camels have two humps, dromedary have one)

Dromedary (Camelus dromedarius) and bactrian (Camelus bactrianus) are the two extant species* of the genus camelus, so they are both camels. :eng101:

* OK, there's also the wild bactrian, or Camelus ferus

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

pedrovay2003 posted:

Donald Cump?!

~*~*~*Donald’s cummies*~*~*~

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

😤I am NOT Captain_Redbeard🧔

MrQwerty posted:

My boss legit thinks shes the hottest woman on the planet.

She's not even top 10 hottest women I've seen this week wandering around my house.

She's a loving hooker.

I didn't realize you were talking about Melania trump. I thought you were just randomly complaining about your boss, I thought the she in all of these sentences referred to your boss. I didn't know what kind of job you would have working under a hooker, or why your boss had such a delusionally high opinion of her own appearance.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Shithouse Dave posted:

You know, if Melania was a hooker I could respect the hustle. Sex work is work. But she’s not the actual definition of sex worker, what she does is a grift that’s only tangentially related to sex work. To be fair, I’m not exactly sure what it is she spends her time on, but she’s chosen to hitch her financial wagon to a profoundly stupid, very unattractive man, and herself seems like a thoroughly unpleasant person to interact with. Maybe it’s worth it for her, maybe not. Either way, it’s Donny Two Scoops that’s the funny part of this whole saga and I’m going to lol at that unless she does something horribly comical in public.

:hmmyes:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

sure okay posted:

I think people saying “the n-word” is offensive to me, because it evokes in ones mind the actual word.

People find different things offensive and thats fine. But brute force censorship is dumb and backwards and counterproductive to the very thing its trying to accomplish.

Im also drunk on Christmas and most times the rules dont borher me. But the oval office rule and its special immunity clause for certain threads does.

Still waiting for my probe

Interesting

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Blackula Vs. Tarantula posted:

I didn't realize you were talking about Melania trump. I thought you were just randomly complaining about your boss, I thought the she in all of these sentences referred to your boss. I didn't know what kind of job you would have working under a hooker, or why your boss had such a delusionally high opinion of her own appearance.

Wait, was that guy saying his boss was Melania Trump?

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
aw :( stupid fat-bitches need the most attention :(

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Dec 26, 2022

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
ObamasLooseButthole

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

ymgve posted:

I know that I blew up somebody's test calmly insisting lions lived in the "savannah", and therefore never hit their expected word "jungle". It was non-responsive in the required time limit, and equalled no useful response.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/realTuckFrumper/status/1606872630799519745

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Political Flare is bullshit.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Political Flare is bullshit.

LOL, when i clicked that link and started to scroll down to read it immediately opened a new tab screaming at me “UR iPHONE IS INFECTED. CLICK HERE TO FIX” and closed the original article tab

MrMojok fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Dec 26, 2022

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
How can a place with the word Flare in it not be on the level.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

The Last Call posted:

How can a place with the word Flare in it not be on the level.

If we can’t trust the Real Tuck Frumper, who can we trust?

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

A little late but according to the hanky code he likes cigars. was hoping it would be something more nefarious.

Also him using the hanky code is ROTFLMAO! :lmao:

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Dec 26, 2022

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
The general term for Melania's agreement with Donald is "kept woman." She's only there for the lifestyle.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

I think someone ITT earlier linked this tweet from Jack (RAPE MELANIA!) Posobiec, or maybe it was in the Elno Musk thread.

But anyway, I was reading down through the replies and they are full of LOLs like this:

https://twitter.com/StumpytheCorgi/status/1606729208432328704?s=20&t=5i0YywLLTLnJWAiATqDHOg

https://twitter.com/BBgun1970/status/1606698130518732800?s=20&t=5i0YywLLTLnJWAiATqDHOg

MrMojok fucked around with this message at 07:57 on Dec 26, 2022

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Mirage posted:

The general term for Melania's agreement with Donald is "kept woman." She's only there for the lifestyle.

How do you know? It could be Trump is an excellent lover.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

The reason she looks so bitter all the time is because she thought she hit the rich guy jackpot when he wolfed down a dozen fish delights and a gallon of Diet Coke on their first date (and every day since), and it’s now almost 20 years later.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

delightful posted:

I've been following this thread since it's first iteration that featured chuds-with-great-avatars and I have to ask any other long-time thread followers: Do we want Trump to run in 2024? Do we want him to be president again?

I find myself saying yes to the former, no to the latter. Just wondering where other Trump lol appreciators fall on this.

I want him to run, because it will be hilarious.

I want him to lose, because it will be loving hilarious.

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

😤I am NOT Captain_Redbeard🧔

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Wait, was that guy saying his boss was Melania Trump?

No, I eventually figured it out. I think he meant:

MrQwerty posted:

My boss legit thinks Melania is the hottest woman on the planet.

Melania is not even top 10 hottest women I've seen this week wandering around my house. (Note: all ten women are his wife somehow)

Melania is a loving hooker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

i dont really care about melania do u