Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Shaking someone's hand in a business meeting? That businessman probably masturbates five times a week. He's probably coated his hand in gallons of cum over the years. When you shake his hand, you're absorbing all the cum he's jizzed out over the past forty years. Business meetings are in a way the modern American orgy.

Hell, maybe that man jerked off several other cocks. Maybe his hobby is jacking other men off, and he's had hundreds of other men's seed coat his hands. And now that seed is yours.

This is probably important information, we probably really need a vaccine against jizz hands or something considering how often people both shake hands and masturbate, sometimes at the same time. Can any medical professionals share their experiences jacking people off?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
So basically human beings are a record of everything they've ever touched, ate, or hosed.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
What about lesbians who have never touched a man op?

Think about that. Your thesis is ruined. Get out of the dissertation committee and off campus. You're expelled.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Sorry OP I wash my hands.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
so what

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Seth Pecksniff posted:

What about lesbians who have never touched a man op?

Think about that. Your thesis is ruined. Get out of the dissertation committee and off campus. You're expelled.

Every bean shes flicked and mound shes kneaded and absorbing every drop of squart shes ever had pass through her sturdy knuckles

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

My boss says “corr blimey” a lot and I imagine he also says this during or after a good wank

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

The sense of community i get from the six degrees of cum fingers is basically the only reason i shake hands anymore OP

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
seems like a bonus tbh. expand your horizons and all. i saw that on a poster

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!
You mean THEY are!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
This is my reason for wanting dudes to wash their hands after they pee. You might enjoy shaking your cock, but I want no part in it.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
And this is a bad thing because...?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I say just skip the middle man and shake each other’s cocks instead of hands.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

what if they jerk off with their left hand?

nightwisher
Dec 24, 2004
humans aren't homeopathic you chump

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
I won't lie, I touch my dick.

Jeremiah Flintwick
Jan 14, 2010

King of Kings Ozysandwich am I. If any want to know how great I am and where I lie, let him outdo me in my work.

Mega64 posted:

This is probably important information, we probably really need a vaccine against jizz hands or something considering how often people both shake hands and masturbate, sometimes at the same time. Can any medical professionals share their experiences jacking people off?

:confused: Didn't you get a cootie shot as a kid? Healthcare in this country must be worse than I thought, drat...

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
this is the best news ive heard in 69,420 days

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I say just skip the middle man and shake each other’s cocks instead of hands.

This is how human males greeted each other in the past because it quickly established who had the bigger cock and was the dominant male.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
If you are an adult and you shook hands with another adult, they have probably had sexual relations with another adult. I don't really know where I was going with this, or the point of this thread

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
So by extension, you're saying every time I touch my own cock, I'm rubbing dicks with countless others?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Devils Affricate posted:

So by extension, you're saying every time I touch my own cock, I'm rubbing dicks with countless others?

depends on how many people have touched your cock or your hand.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Devils Affricate posted:

:feelsgood:

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
are you the same kind of weirdo that worries about dicks toucking over time via having had sex with the same girl

also mods make my name "dicks touching over time"

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
Is this why i have shaky hands?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Ahh the distributive law of jerking off.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

If you are an adult and you shook hands with another adult, they have probably had sexual relations with another adult. I don't really know where I was going with this, or the point of this thread

Very few goons have relations, we all just pretend that we know what we are talking about.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Talkc posted:

Is this why i have shaky hands?

Sophy Wackles posted:

Ahh the distributive law of jerking off.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Zil posted:

Very few goons have relations, we all just pretend that we know what we are talking about.

true enough

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
I'm going to go out and shake all kinds of hands. If it wasn't a pandemic I'd invite people to rub their hands all over my mouth and face.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Yes, that’s the only good reason to shake a hand

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

CPL593H posted:

I'm going to go out and shake all kinds of hands. If it wasn't a pandemic I'd invite people to rub their hands all over my mouth and face.

COVID isn't transmitted through the skin. As long as they thoroughly wash up before and after, and everyone is wearing masks, I'd say you're good to go.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

They don't call shaking hands "Giving a handy" for nothing

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

CPL593H posted:

I miss the times before covid where we could have physical touch. We'd put our fingers in each others mouths to say hello, blow raspberries into each other's faces as a sign of casual affection, sit in each others laps on public transport, and breathe deeply when someone nearby sneezed as a sign of solidarity.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

well drat lemme lick that hand then

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I don't shake hands, I shake genitals directly. I'm a go getter.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

I miss the times before covid where we could have physical touch. We'd put our fingers in each others mouths to say hello, blow raspberries into each other's faces as a sign of casual affection, sit in each others laps on public transport, and breathe deeply when someone nearby sneezed as a sign of solidarity.

I just haven't gotten any dick in a long time.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

CPL593H posted:

I just haven't gotten any dick in a long time.

that's just crass. have you already forgotten when interacting with each other's saliva and breath was how we connected as humans? what have we come to

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Just wash your hands every time and thoroughly after doing #1 and #2. It’s not that hard.

No one want to touch your dick and butt-filthy hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Dogs have the right idea by just sniffing each other’s assholes. Makes a lot more sense than shaking hands if you think about it.