Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
be the change you want to see in the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Dogs have the right idea by just sniffing each other’s assholes. Makes a lot more sense than shaking hands if you think about it.

You really get to know someone that way.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

You Are A Elf posted:

Just wash your hands every time and thoroughly after doing #1 and #2. It’s not that hard.

No one want to touch your dick and butt-filthy hands.

Hey buddy how about you stick to speaking for yourself and yourself only

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I think by this point my hands are more penis than hand.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Mega64 posted:

Shaking someone's hand in a business meeting? That businessman probably masturbates five times a week. He's probably coated his hand in gallons of cum over the years. When you shake his hand, you're absorbing all the cum he's jizzed out over the past forty years. Business meetings are in a way the modern American orgy.

Hell, maybe that man jerked off several other cocks. Maybe his hobby is jacking other men off, and he's had hundreds of other men's seed coat his hands. And now that seed is yours.

This is probably important information, we probably really need a vaccine against jizz hands or something considering how often people both shake hands and masturbate, sometimes at the same time. Can any medical professionals share their experiences jacking people off?

We already got a tuggin thread dude find your own gimmick !

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
there are no physical dick particulate transfers via shaking hands, but even if it were true it would be irrelevant. what really matters is the spiritual imprint of wangs (and minge) you come into contact with, the ghosts of naughty bits propagating infinitely via any physical contact. what's more, these spectral schlongs never decay over time so when you shake someone's hand, you are shaking every cock that ever existed. it's a beautiful thing (that's what she said).

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

there are no physical dick particulate transfers via shaking hands, but even if it were true it would be irrelevant. what really matters is the spiritual imprint of wangs (and minge) you come into contact with, the ghosts of naughty bits propagating infinitely via any physical contact. what's more, these spectral schlongs never decay over time so when you shake someone's hand, you are shaking every cock that ever existed. it's a beautiful thing (that's what she said).

this is why i like high fives more than handshakes

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Skip the middlehand and just slap cocks in formal settings

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

that's just crass. have you already forgotten when interacting with each other's saliva and breath was how we connected as humans? what have we come to

I’m trying hard not to think about how every birthday cake I had a piece of until the pandemic had saliva droplets all over it from people blowing out candles

I hope there will be some other changes in society to reflect that humans are gross

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

When someone hands you their phone, you’re holding their favorite j/o material that their cummy hands have been all over

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You should wipe with your right hand if you want to have a lovely handshake

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

You Are A Elf posted:

Just wash your hands every time and thoroughly after doing #1 and #2. It’s not that hard.

No one want to touch your dick and butt-filthy hands.

Ever think about all those people who take a poo poo and then don't wash their hands and how they touch a ton of stuff so that at least 25% of everything in a given store is covered in poo poo?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I shake the hand to touch every turd it's grasped and every poo poo particle that its wiped from an rear end

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Weka posted:

I think by this point my hands are more penis than hand.

i saw that movie

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Mega64 posted:

Ever think about all those people who take a poo poo and then don't wash their hands and how they touch a ton of stuff so that at least 25% of everything in a given store is covered in poo poo?

Scientific tests have been performed on circulated currency. The results showed that many coins and notes given in change are rife with E. Coli.

Also whenever I'm at McDonalds or KFC and see someone ordering with one of the in-store touch screens, I tell them "Did you know those things are never cleaned?"

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I shake the hand to touch every turd it's grasped and every poo poo particle that its wiped from an rear end

you are a weird loving dude. never change

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Thats the only reason I ever shake a hand

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I skip the preamble and go right in for a good lick

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

BigBadSteve posted:

Scientific tests have been performed on circulated currency. The results showed that many coins and notes given in change are rife with E. Coli.

Also whenever I'm at McDonalds or KFC and see someone ordering with one of the in-store touch screens, I tell them "Did you know those things are never cleaned?"

Lmao stop talking to strangers in fast food restaurants, weirdo

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
I just jerk off everyone I meet, cut out the middle man.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I say just skip the middle man and shake each other’s cocks instead of hands.

Goddmmit

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

runnypoops posted:

well, did they cum?

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

Most of the time. If not i do a a little rain dance but for cum, a cum dance if you will

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

runnypoops posted:

Most of the time. If not i do a a little rain dance but for cum, a cum dance if you will

whiffed on the joke, but you seem like a cool guy. Dance away

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
If it’s someone you’re meeting for the first time, just a few quick tugs will do, but for an old friend feel free to shake to completion.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

I'm an incel who was delivered via caeserean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIgDevine
Sep 24, 2018

runnypoops posted:

Poor middle man