Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
are you the same kind of weirdo that worries about dicks toucking over time via having had sex with the same girl

also mods make my name "dicks touching over time"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

CPL593H posted:

I'm going to go out and shake all kinds of hands. If it wasn't a pandemic I'd invite people to rub their hands all over my mouth and face.

I miss the times before covid where we could have physical touch. We'd put our fingers in each others mouths to say hello, blow raspberries into each other's faces as a sign of casual affection, sit in each others laps on public transport, and breathe deeply when someone nearby sneezed as a sign of solidarity.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

CPL593H posted:

I just haven't gotten any dick in a long time.

that's just crass. have you already forgotten when interacting with each other's saliva and breath was how we connected as humans? what have we come to

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

be the change you want to see in the world

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

there are no physical dick particulate transfers via shaking hands, but even if it were true it would be irrelevant. what really matters is the spiritual imprint of wangs (and minge) you come into contact with, the ghosts of naughty bits propagating infinitely via any physical contact. what's more, these spectral schlongs never decay over time so when you shake someone's hand, you are shaking every cock that ever existed. it's a beautiful thing (that's what she said).

this is why i like high fives more than handshakes