Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Not gonna lie but sagging your pants looks cool as hell. I'm looking forward to baggy jeans coming back into fashion so I can bust out my Girbauds* and wear them at mid-thigh.

There are hundreds of news articles written about the phenomenon that range from blatantly racist and homophobic to pseudoscience bullshit about how it will decrease sperm count or lead to hip dysplasia. People REALLY don't like it. It especially upsets suburban middle America (i.e. old whites). I think there have been outright bans on the practice in some parts of America, which is hilarious.

Things I've heard people say about sagging pants:

"You know in prison that's a sign you're open for sex, WITH A MAN, GAY SEX WITH A MAN"

"You look like a THUG with your pants like that"

"Pull them up or I'll pull them up for you"

or

"I saw a group of kids with sagging pants (wink wink nudge nudge) outside the Kroger and I don't think I'll be going back there at night"

All various levels of super weird things to say to a stranger. Anyways I'm gonna keep sagging my pants and walking around like a total fuckwit to pwn the Right. Who's with me?

*these are "Girbaud Jeans"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Devils Affricate posted:

glad to hear your pants match your tits OP

Ive got a chest like John Cena tyvm

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

WOAH THERE YOUNG MAN YOU DONT EXPECT TO GET A JOB WALKING AROUND LIKE THAT DO YOU?!?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Careful out there boys

https://blackdoctor.org/the-dangers-of-sagging-pants/