Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
he'd get philosopher's stoned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
hermoine no dont smoke the weeef

thanks 2 balls dildo

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

quidditch but on huge blunts

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I will show you the proper way to carb the chamber of secrets

Zeluth

by Fluffdaddy
Would it be better to intermingle all your buds together in a glass jar?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
harry freakin pothead :cawg:

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Ventral EggSac

Wingardium sativa

FutonForensic

eheheheh

edit: hahaha

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

the half-baked prince

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

nut

he would never i swear to god sometimes you guys get carried away

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
whoa

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
make a horcrux out of your stash so you can smoke your own soul

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
the password to the gryffindor common room is "fat doinks"

Heather Papps

hello friend

the wheezely family

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Finger Prince

The invisibility cloak isn't actually a real thing, Harry is just very suggestible when he's high.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

fps_nug posted:

hermoine no dont smoke the weeef

She's fake posh so she'd be doing edibles and going into insane detail about various strains while the boys just eat chocolate and stare blankly

Finger Prince

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

She's fake posh so she'd be doing edibles and going into insane detail about various strains while the boys just eat chocolate and stare blankly

It's salty god, not salty dog. :rolleyes: it's a god bud varietal from Saltspring Island. They wouldn't name it salty dog.

google THIS

Buttchocks posted:

make a horcrux out of your stash so you can smoke your own soul

This would be p chill except that the ritual to accomplish this requires killing someone's buzz

Ventral EggSac

Heather Papps posted:

the wheezely family

Ventral EggSac

Imagine being so high you spend a solid hour talking to a statue of a snake like asssasssasssasssasszzaszsaa

barnold

argus filch: harry potter what are you doing up here in the hogwarts turret tower I know you're doing evil Voldemort magic up here and I am telling Dumbledore immediately and you will be expelled!!!!!!

harold potter: dude I just came up here to get high and eat a sandwich

Ventral EggSac

barnold posted:

argus filch: harry potter what are you doing up here in the hogwarts turret tower I know you're doing evil Voldemort magic up here and I am telling Dumbledore immediately and you will be expelled!!!!!!

Getting really paranoid about his cat watching

Finger Prince

barnold posted:

Finger Prince

"Voldemort, more like Voldemids" says Harry, after vanquishing his evil nemesis. He picks up Voldemort's smoking wand, and in one long draw, smokes it down to the filter, holds it for a count of three, stifles one cough at the back of his nose, then exhales a billowing smoke cloud in the shape of :smuggo:

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Mr. Weasley accidentally cuts his flu powder with fentanyl and puts half the Ministry in St. Mungo's

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
jk rowling confirms that harry potter smoked weed, even if the books arent explicit on the matter

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Nosfereefer posted:

jk rowling confirms that harry potter smoked weed, even if the books arent explicit on the matter

More like just kidding rowling am I high I mean am I rite?

bad guy

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3847418&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

barnold

I don't click unlabeled links on teh internet unless I get my parents permission first sorry

bad guy

if harry potter was high it would make it easy for voldemort to enter his brain. voldemort would enter his brain and harry potter would forget how to use occlumency to stop him.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
I think if harry potter smoked weed he wouldn't constantly be about to blow up on somebody. dude is in serious need of a chill pill permanently after like the 3rd book

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
Harry: *coughing* So what I'm saying is like the quicker we all realize that we’ve been taught how to live life by the people that were operating on the momentum of an ignorant past, the quicker we can move to a global ethic of community that doesn’t value invented borders or the monopolization of natural resources, but rather the goal of a happier more loving humanity.

Ron: Yeah.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
harry: you ever think about the word "muggle?" muggle muggle muggle muggle hehe

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
dumbledore: severus let me ask you something

snape: ok

dumbledore: what do you think it would be like to be a horse

snape: uh

dumbledore: like would it be cool

snape: never really thought about it

dumbledore: well think about it now

dumbledore: what do you think?

snape: i really dont know

dumbledore: i think it would be cool

dumbledore: like i would be a cool horse. i would run so fast

snape: honestly man i dont know why i keep coming to your office and smoking this poo poo with you

dumbledore: because everyone else thinks you're a prick

snape: am i a prick?

dumbledore: kind of

snape: why do you keep inviting me to smoke in your office then?

dumbledore: because you're not a snitch and I get paranoid by myself with it

snape: oh

dumbledore: the loving horse thing though

snape: oh my god

dumbledore: like seriously think about it

snape: ok fine

dumbledore: like close your eyes and become...a horse

snape: this is dumb

dumbledore: shut up and close your eyes and become a loving horse man

snape: ok ok

dumbledore: ok now like *whispering* imagine the scent of fresh grass on the wind as it fills your big flaring nostrils.

dumbledore: and you take off running just to feel the wind in your hair, that speed.

snape: i literally own a flying broom man.

dumbledore: that's not the point

snape: what is the point

*several minutes of silence proceed*

dumbledore: are you hungry

snape: oh dude yeah

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
"Is this like a god face?" Harry's face screwed up.

Percy Teatwillow

DUMBLEDORE: harry, what I have here is a strain called Azkaban Kush. would you like to learn why they call it that?

HARRY, HOLDING A VERY LARGE DOINK AND MINDLESSLY CHIEFING AWAY, SMILING SERENELY: how hosed am i

DUMBLEDORE:

HARRY:

DUMBLEDORE:

-*harry begins coughing violently as a Death Eater manifests from the cloud of exhaled smoke. dumbledore’s laughter shifts into a piercing shriek, growing in intensity as blood begins to pour from harry’s nose. the death eater reaches out to collect the blood in a small, curious vial as the hallowed halls of hogwarts shift into impossible configurations around them. a crescendo of violence erupts before coming to a sharp, pointed end. harry’s vision fades to black, waking up hours later to find dumbledore standing overtop of him wearing a drug rug over his wizard robes.*-

DUMBLEDORE: so listen, harry, i don’t sell anything less than a quarter of this stuff

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Percy Teatwillow

Ventral EggSac posted:

Imagine being so high you spend a solid hour talking to a statue of a snake like asssasssasssasssasszzaszsaa

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

Finger Prince

Harry riding his broom in the quiddich match at like 5mph going ohhh poo poo oh poo poo this is too much man, I am going waaaay too fast.

barnold

"Harry, did you put your nugs in the Goblet of Fire?" Dumbledore asked calmly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Master has given Dabby a toke!