Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
ron my dude you have been passed out for like five hours now, you gotta fuckin go. i’m sorry man but i can’t hav—CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GET RON AND TAKE HIM BACK TO HIS ROOM? DUDE IS A MESS WHO CANT HOLD HIS WEED

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Harry: hey Ron, I've been thinking...

Ron: oh brother, here we go.

Harry: no, really Ron, this is big. What if this, Hogwarts, wizarding, fantastic realms, magic, all this, isn't real?

Ron: what if magic isn't real? Are you mad?

Harry: seriously Ron, think about it. You say some mumbo jumbo, point a stick at something, and it floats into the air, against all physical laws. You say a code, select an object, a result happens. There's no reason it should, it just does. You don't do that. It just happens. It's almost like you're inputting an equation into a computer and it's displaying the result.

Ron: a computer.

Harry: yeah, a computer. And "magic" is just manipulating the code. You can't change gravity, it's a constant. But you can change the code for gravity as it applies to an object in your space. I don't know Ron, it doesn't seem like I should be able to do any of this.

Ron: dude are you saying this is all some kind of computer program we're in and all we're doing here is learning how to manipulate the code?

Harry: That's exactly what I'm saying, Ron!

Ron: dude that's hosed up. That is....

Harry: I know dude. Hey fireupium that bongiosa, we need to figure out how deep this rabbit hole goes.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
"Today you will be reading your futures using the leaves at the bottom of your cups."

"These are all stems."

"Oooooooh, a bad omen."

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
gringotts closes down its banking operations and instead becomes a dispensary

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i know we all like to make jokes and pretend that harry potter smoked pot, but consider this; marihuana is a muggle drug

potter and pals only snorted the poshest of 'cain

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Macnult

hagrid: you're a wizard harry

harry: ahah, whaaaaat? no but what

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
ron: "hey, harry, open up man"
*ron continuous knocking the door*
ron: "harry, its me, ron, open the door!"
harry: "rons not here, man"

Finger Prince

Nosfereefer posted:

i know we all like to make jokes and pretend that harry potter smoked pot, but consider this; marihuana is a muggle drug

potter and pals only snorted the poshest of 'cain

Heyyy wow *sniff*, Ron! Looking good my man, looking good. Hermione, sexy as ever babe, *wink* *finger guns* call me! Hagrid! Brother! How's the hut... In the woods... Greaaat, that's fantastic. Oh Dumblebro, listen, need to talk to you about what we're doing about that rear end in a top hat Voldemort. Seriously bumming me out. Let's me and you do lunch, bubby. Hey Draco! Hey, you wanna, *points at nose* do a line? ALRIIIIGHT, my man! See everyone, Draco knows how to PARTY! WOOO! Hey Drakes you ever hosed a ghost? You and me, men's room, let's GOOOO!

Buttchocks

Dumbledor slowly selling off the portraits in his office for drug money

Nosfereefer

harry dropping out of hogwarts

Android Blues

FutonForensic posted:

eheheheh

edit: hahaha

gently caress lol. lmao...he Would get so high. hed have a spell to make a marijuana brownie. ron would be high. hagrid would be high. crookshanks would be high. the grim would be high. sirius black would be high. diagon alley and knockturn alley would be places where they got high. remus lupin would be high. the order of the phoenix? no idiot. the order of the bong hits. they would all be high. dobby? not high, but everyone else would be high. kreacher would be high. tonks (died) would be high. the goat owned by dumbledore's dumb rear end brother would be high as poo poo. the dragon with the idiot name would be high. the giant spiders would be high. olaf from frozen would be there and teaching them how to be high. they would all suck the green gas in through the marijuana cigarette and become stupid. they would all become so god drat stupid from eating the green gas. lmao...lol

nut

Android Blues posted:

gently caress lol. lmao...he Would get so high. hed have a spell to make a marijuana brownie. ron would be high. hagrid would be high. crookshanks would be high. the grim would be high. sirius black would be high. diagon alley and knockturn alley would be places where they got high. remus lupin would be high. the order of the phoenix? no idiot. the order of the bong hits. they would all be high. dobby? not high, but everyone else would be high. kreacher would be high. tonks (died) would be high. the goat owned by dumbledore's dumb rear end brother would be high as poo poo. the dragon with the idiot name would be high. the giant spiders would be high. olaf from frozen would be there and teaching them how to be high. they would all suck the green gas in through the marijuana cigarette and become stupid. they would all become so god drat stupid from eating the green gas. lmao...lol

:stonk:

google THIS

Harry trips balls with Merry and Pippin and afterwards Harry insists he's being stalked and harassed by an imaginary ghost named Peeves and the hobbits claim they've been partying in the woods with someone named Tom Bombadil.

Space Taxi
Flying on his broomstick at a walking pace, 1 meter off the ground, terrified

Nosfereefer

yer a weedzard, harry

Escape From Noise

High-ry Pothead. Boom! Nailed it!

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Hufflepuff-puff-pass

Buttchocks

Fred: What if we started selling candies that made people feel really good instead of candies that mimicked serious illnesses?

George: That's a stupid idea. Now start boxing up those kidney stone inducing chocolate sounding rods.

nut

can't stop thinking about if harry potter was high....gives me chills...

Ventral EggSac

the wands are blunts

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

New sorting hat

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nosfereefer

would harry potter smoke from a bong, or like a long pipe like gandalf have? and dont bother suggesting joints. harry potter would never roll a joint, lol

Finger Prince

Nosfereefer posted:

would harry potter smoke from a bong, or like a long pipe like gandalf have? and dont bother suggesting joints. harry potter would never roll a joint, lol

He'd pack the end of his wand like a one-hitter.

Nosfereefer

Finger Prince posted:

He'd pack the end of his wand like a one-hitter.

:hmmyes:

Escape From Noise

Nosfereefer posted:

He'd do edibles that taste like earwax or rat brains.

Space Taxi
Harry doesn't really have magical powers, he just ate too many edibles

take the moon

by sebmojo

quality thread by a quality poster

harry potter and the dankly hallows

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

take the moon

by sebmojo
harry this is weedie wert's every-strain weed. it can be any strain, randomly

harry potter: maybe itll be wifi og

----------------

Ventral EggSac

Nearly Seedless Nick

Jaguars!

Red Eye Moody

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
what if harry potter had a small cat, as a friend

take the moon

by sebmojo
using your owl familiar to deliver weed lol

----------------

FutonForensic

I cannot imagine Harry Potter, the character, enjoying weed. It is far easier to imagine him shrieking and running away from it, like a loser.

Ventral EggSac

Neville for sure didn't smoke weed or eat it

Escape From Noise

FutonForensic posted:

I cannot imagine Harry Potter, the character, enjoying weed. It is far easier to imagine him shrieking and running away from it, like a loser.

I could see him buying some in an attempt to impress Hermione, but it turns out he bought a baggie of oregano.

Jaguars!

As Harry's main hook-up, Mundungus Fletcher plays a more prominent role in the serries.

Nosfereefer

Escape From Noise posted:

I could see him buying some in an attempt to impress Hermione, but it turns out he bought a baggie of oregano.

ron, however is p chill w/ weed, but when harry discovers that he freaks out

harry even tells on him to hagrid, but hagrid is having none of it and is like "why the heck you snitching on ron, harry?"

Nosfereefer fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Oct 6, 2021

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Nosfereefer posted:

harry even tells on him to hagrid, but hagrid is having none of it and is like "why the heck you snitching on ron, harry?"

yer a buzzkill harry

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young

Barco Fiesta posted:

yer a buzzkill harry

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Nosfereefer posted:

ron weedsely