Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Hogwarts isn't magical at all. It's just a boarding school where everyone is too high all the time to tell the difference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac

The camera pans across a party scene at gryffindor house, smoke in the air, voiceover of adult Harry Potter talking about his wild days before he was drafted into the voldemort war , in the background the music goes

In Avada Kedavra, baby
Don't you know that I loove yooou

Finger Prince

Everyone thinks Ron Weasley smokes, but actually he never touches the stuff. He tried it once, but just wasn't a fan. He still hangs out with the weed kids though, he just always passes and says "I'm good".

take the moon

by sebmojo
"Voldemort Was Right"

drat harry is too high again

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
hagrid smokes tons, but he is a responsible adult and also a professional, and at most he'll give the odd student a nod. don't try to ask him for any hook ups or w/e, he wont even acknowledge what you said. but say you went to burning man, and happened to share a campfire w/ him there, hell, he will tell you all sorts of hosed up poo poo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
dumbledore otoh, he doesn't give a poo poo. like twenty years ago he seemed all straight and proper, but at this point they can't fire him. ive caught him smoking up w/ some seniors several times in my dorm this month alone. dude knows p much everyone at this point, and ive heard he'll hook you up with wizard acid if you just ask him

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
harry tries to write a letter in the gryffindor common room but accidentally addresses it to "hargid" and spends the next 20 minutes ugly laughing so loud it wakes up the rest of the dormitory. "10 points to gryffindor" says dumblydore as he looks at harry's letter and attempts to stifle a laugh at the typo

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Strobing blacklights are the only thing that can kill a dementor

Ventral EggSac

Slipping E at a party (Expelliarmus)

google THIS

"Hey, this isn't the Marauder's Map, it's just a bunch of rolling papers!"

(tokes from a comically oversized joint with little footprints walking all over it) "Chief managed lol"

BIgDevine
would he be a huddle puff then?

SAGF-913591305139513

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
the goblet of fire was just a cup full of weed

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

gillyweed

more like chillyweed

Ice Phisherman

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

*The sorting hat is put on Harry's Head and speaks quietly to Harry*

SH: Hmmm...Plenty of courage I see, not a bad mind either. There's talent. Oh yes. And a thirst to prove yourself. But where to put you?

Harry: Not Slytherin, not Slytherin...

SH: Not Slytherin, eh? They're all uptight as gently caress. Hmmm...The Gryffindors are too extra...Ravenclaw isn't for you either. I doubt your test scores will ever be that good. And no one really cares about Hufflepuff. And you do have this dark curse about you. You'll probably need help chilling out. Say Harry, how do you feel about weed?

Harry: I don't...

SH: WEEEEEEEEED!

Dumbledor: Sorting hat, I don't think weed is a proper...

SH: HOUSE WEEEEEED!

*The assembled students cheer and mob Harry Potter as he founds House Weed. Everyone joins and chills the gently caress out on this house bullshit to smoke weed. Harry Potter has fulfilled the prophecy as "The Boy Who Survived Got High".*

Ice Phisherman fucked around with this message at 10:28 on Oct 12, 2021

Nosfereefer

Ice Phisherman posted:

*The sorting hat is put on Harry's Head and speaks quietly to Harry*

SH: Hmmm...Plenty of courage I see, not a bad mind either. There's talent. Oh yes. And a thirst to prove yourself. But where to put you?

Harry: Not Slytherin, not Slytherin...

SH: Not Slytherin, eh? They're all uptight as gently caress. Hmmm...The Gryffindors are too extra...Ravenclaw isn't for you either. I doubt your test scores will ever be that good. And no one really cares about Hufflepuff. And you do have this dark curse about you. You'll probably need help chilling out. Say Harry, how do you feel about weed?

Harry: I don't...

SH: WEEEEEEEEED!

Dumbledor: Sorting hat, I don't think weed is a proper...

SH: HOUSE WEEEEEED!

*The assembled students cheer and mob Harry Potter as he founds House Weed. Everyone joins and chills the gently caress out on this house bullshit to smoke weed. Harry Potter has fulfilled the prophecy as "The Boy Who Survived Got High".*

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
moaning myrtle not dead she just noided out on some heavy duty edibles

kalel

harry "weed" potter

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

barnold posted:

moaning myrtle not dead she just noided out on some heavy duty edibles

She spent so much time in the bathroom getting high that noone noticed she was in their grade.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
nut

instead of butter beer they smoke weed

kalel

the weed was secretly gay the whole time

nut

is there still space for potions in this weed kingdom?

barnold

hogweeds express departing kings cross from platform 420

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

google THIS posted:

(tokes from a comically oversized joint with little footprints walking all over it) "Chief managed lol"
lolol

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Nosfereefer

nut posted:

is there still space for potions in this weed kingdom?

weed potions for sure

Ventral EggSac

Harry Potter and the Half-Baked prince

Nosfereefer

harry potter and the double-chamber of secrets

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Look Ron, Stumblemore can't handle his weed.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Ventral EggSac

Harry Potter And the Doobie Hohos

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
hermione: you smell like weed

harry: i am weed

Yinlock

google THIS posted:

Finger Prince

Holy poo poo did that owl just look at me?? poo poo man its staring right into my soul! Ron, Ron you gotta come help me out here this owl is freaking me out, man!

Farecoal

There he go

everyone in this thread posted:

Ventral EggSac

Ron: these mandrakes are so loving loud
Harry: heh

kalel

Ventral EggSac posted:

lol

nut

Ventral EggSac posted:

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
realizing it’s nice to just fuckin ride your broom around in nature

Finger Prince

Evil Bob posted:

realizing it’s nice to just fuckin ride your broom around in nature

I've said it before and I'll say it again, riding a broom whilst high is one of the greatest feelings a wizard can experience.

barnold

28 grams to Gryffindor. they have won the high times cannabis cup

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Heroine low-key a toker and everyone knows but neither Dumbeldore nor her parents care as long as she gets raised the average on standardised testing. Campus police specifically avoid her locker in particular during Hagrid's drug searches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Did anyone say Hufflepuff?