Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
HP is an okay IP to do this with but I really just want to see The Witcher with weed.

Geralt: Cirilla... I'm sorry you had to see what happened in Cintra. Your mother was a great woman. Here, take this herb. It will help you face the challenges to come.

Ciri: Is this like one of your witching ingredients that will make me strong and able to take revenge?

Geralt: lol no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

Every single wizard we see on screen in LOTR has a drug problem. Gandalf needs his pipe within easy reach and keeps it in his staff for crying put loud! Saruman low-key bogarting all the halfling leaf in the Shire. Radagast can't even do his job because he's tripping on mushrooms all day. It's embarrassing.

Pretty sure the two Blue Wizards aren't lost in the east. They stumbed out of a party to take a line and are stuck in a k-hole to this day.

Tom Bombadil so blasted not even the One Ring can affect his last two remaining grey cells.

Sauron wasn't trying to dominate Middle Earth he was trying to prevent its slip into degeneracy. All-seeing eye? More like all-seeing narc camera.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Dec 6, 2021

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
i dont remember gandalf in harry potter but maybe if harry potter got really high on fat doinks in amish he could summon him for a sesh

Bright Bart

The bottomless bag of nugs is the spell that students actually want to learn.

Finger Prince

Bertie Buzz's Every Flavour Nugs

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Bright Bart posted:

Every single wizard we see on screen in LOTR has a drug problem. Gandalf needs his pipe within easy reach and keeps it in his staff for crying put loud! Saruman low-key bogarting all the halfling leaf in the Shire. Radagast can't even do his job because he's tripping on mushrooms all day. It's embarrassing.

Pretty sure the two Blue Wizards aren't lost in the east. They stumbed out of a party to take a line and are stuck in a k-hole to this day.

Tom Bombadil so blasted not even the One Ring can affect his last two remaining grey cells.

Saron wasn't trying to dominate Middle Earth he was trying to prevent its slip into degeneracy. All-seeing eye? More like all-seeing narc camera.

tbf, "lost in the east" sounds like an old timey euphemism for nodding off on opium

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bright Bart

Nosfereefer posted:

tbf, "lost in the east" sounds like an old timey euphemism for nodding off on opium

Bright Bart

I lived in the Harry Potter house McGill during first year.

I smoked weed.

This thread is facts.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Bright Bart posted:

This thread is facts.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

your friend sk posted:

quidditch but on huge blunts

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
gryffindor: creatine
hufflepuff: weed
slytherin: cocaine
ravenclaw: DMT, piracetam

Bright Bart

Barco Fiesta posted:

ravenclaw: microdosed LSD, piracetam

barnold

harry got his first AS/400 system and is getting really stoned and getting excited about databases

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

FUDGE
Look, Albus, Hagrid's record's
against him. I've got to take
him.
HAGRID
Take me? Where? Not Azkaban
prison.
FUDGE
For a short stretch only. Not a
punishment, Hagrid. More a
precaution.
-As the door SLAMS SHUT, FANG starts to HOWL,
scratching at the closed door. Harry and Ron emerge from
the cloak.-
RON
Dude Harry I can't believe
they've arrested Hagrid for
smoking weed with teens
in his cabin.
HARRY
its bullshit.
RON
especially since we were
the ones hot boxing
HARRY
look—
-At the windowsill, a TRAIL OF SPIDERS escapes through a
crack in the glass. Harry grabs Hagrid's BUBBLER-
RON
ah nice that diagon alley
poo poo
HARRY
yea
RON
thikn we should follow those spiders
HARRY
gently caress no watch me hit this

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
my name is harry, and i'm an ex con. i'm here to tell my story, and i hope you kids learn that the hogwarts express is a one way ticket to nowhere

Nosfereefer

('con' is short for conjurer, fyi)

barnold

N.W.A - straight outta diagon alley

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Dumbledore reviewing the Hogwarts budget: How are we spending 10,000 galleons a month on whip cream chargers?

Nosfereefer

hagrid, on account of being a giant; i'd guess he'd need to smoke a LOT more weed than any of the students to get high. so my problem with the harry potter series is as follows:

if harry, herminion and ronny got super baked w/ hagrid a bunch while at hogwarts, would they kind of aknowlegde that hagrid needs to smoke more weed to get high, or do they shrug it off? i would think smoking w hagrid could get really expensive that way, and i dunno if anyone of the trio could cover that. anyways, hagrid is employed at hogwarts, and even if he's not rich he def shouldn't be bumming off some teenage boarding students. my point is that hagrid shold buy his own drat weed

Buttchocks

Nosfereefer posted:

hagrid, on account of being a giant; i'd guess he'd need to smoke a LOT more weed than any of the students to get high. so my problem with the harry potter series is as follows:

if harry, herminion and ronny got super baked w/ hagrid a bunch while at hogwarts, would they kind of aknowlegde that hagrid needs to smoke more weed to get high, or do they shrug it off? i would think smoking w hagrid could get really expensive that way, and i dunno if anyone of the trio could cover that. anyways, hagrid is employed at hogwarts, and even if he's not rich he def shouldn't be bumming off some teenage boarding students. my point is that hagrid shold buy his own drat weed

Hagrid huffs jenkem. Not intentionally, though. He just kinda lives in it.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

hagrids a dealer its why he goes around on that lovely motorcycle that he bought after watching easy rider back in 69. thinks hes the god drat dennis hopper of wizard england and not a 400 pound hobo. the kids are scared but its either buy from him or one of rons dipshit twin brothers and they slip spice into their shake & hermione heard that ppl die from that poo poo

Nosfereefer

Buttchocks posted:

Hagrid huffs jenkem. Not intentionally, though. He just kinda lives in it.

that would make sense. the mere size of the lad implies he would need to smoke uneconomically large amounts of grass. like some soviet era wrestler capable of downing a litre of vodka w/o noticable effect, only ten times that and with weed. although, if weed is much cheaper in wizard land, it might actually be feasible for hagrid to be stoned 24/7

Bright Bart

You could write an academic paper on how much 20% THC cannabis Hagrid would have to smoke, taking into account blood volume and such not scaling linearly with size.

You won't publish anywhere unless the editor is cool but you will be nominated for joke prize and might get to present at a fancy conference.

Nosfereefer

i majored in cryptoweedology

Escape From Noise

Check this 1 out...

Harry Pothead

Nosfereefer

Escape From Noise posted:

Check this 1 out...

Harry Pothead

goldmine

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

barnold posted:

N.W.A - straight outta diagon alley

Diagon prob has some cool as drunk fights going on. Like it'd be cool as gently caress as long as you aren't the one catching a missed spell. But, drunk rear end wizards smoking each other with random spells would be way more fun than seeing a fight at walmart.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Buttchocks

Bright Bart posted:

You could write an academic paper on how much 20% THC cannabis Hagrid would have to smoke, taking into account blood volume and such not scaling linearly with size.

You won't publish anywhere unless the editor is cool but you will be nominated for joke prize and might get to present at a fancy conference.

not an academic paper, but an actual prototype:
https://twitter.com/Oregonian/status/1468667713866371078?t=Ji-ME8jCVYHsYZK-dLy4Pw&s=19

Bright Bart

I like it when scientists make drugs. The happy face on a modest woman with glasses. Either they're low-key down with dope and that's cool, or they are making drugs purely in pursuit of science which is even cooler.

Also. Are, are we Hufflepuff?

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Dec 9, 2021

Bright Bart

Extended family all think I'm a burnout because I can't get a job after graduation but the real reason is that I never learned to read or write or do math at the wizard school.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Dec 9, 2021

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Burnout wizard lives in van with a psychedelic scientist spraypainted on the side.

Nosfereefer

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Burnout wizard lives in van with a psychedelic scientist spraypainted on the side.

Nosfereefer

stoner harry potter hanging up poster of the periodic table

Finger Prince

Nosfereefer posted:

stoner harry potter hanging up poster of the periodic table

A blacklight poster

ChubbyChecker

barnold posted:

he'd get philosopher's stoned

:woah:

Finger Prince

Seen on in the background on the wall of Harry's dorm:

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Finger Prince posted:

Seen on in the background on the wall of Harry's dorm:

You can't tell from the poster but all those cars can fly

barnold

thought about it again today. loving mental

google THIS

In quidditch you have to catch the golden snitch before it reaches the cops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker

google THIS posted:

In quidditch you have to catch the golden snitch before it reaches the cops