Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
This is a game called "Would You Rather" and you have to answer honestly. You can either start a new question or answer someone elses question. You must answer one of the questions and not make up your own answer. The answers can't be gas thread ban OP, or gently caress you OP, or suck my dickhole fuckface, or ligma balls or some variation thereof.

Would you rather shove a live fully grown hampster up your rear end until it dies or eats through your intestines, or stick your dick in a piranha pool for 60 seconds?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
piranhas because i don't need a dick. thanks balldo

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

beer gas canister posted:

piranhas because i don't need a dick. thanks balldo

this is a good take :hmmyes:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Lascivious Sloth posted:

The answers can't be gas thread ban OP, or gently caress you OP, or suck my dickhole fuckface, or ligma balls or some variation thereof.
you can try all you want to ward it off, but it won't stop people from feeling it in their hearts

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Hah do you even lift (with your sphincter)? A mere hamster is no match, his bones will be crushed to dust with a mere twitch of my powerful posterior

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Cubone posted:

you can try all you want to ward it off, but it won't stop people from feeling it in their hearts

I'm okay with my fellow comrades thinking it, I just can't handle hearing it, i'm very fragile

Colonel Cancer posted:

Hah do you even lift (with your sphincter)? A mere hamster is no match, his bones will be crushed to dust with a mere twitch of my powerful posterior

This is a very good take, you do have a lot of experience taking large loads up your anus :hmmyes:

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
Would you rather tug or awoo

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
Would you rather be able to transform into a dogman at will but the catch is when you are in human form you still do dog turds?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Would you rather read forum posts or rim an orc?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
No dick, awoo, absolutely, and yes.

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
Would you rather have feet for hands or eat a bucket?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

The above posts are rather horrifying (the content, not the wording). So here's a palate cleanser:

Which would you rather eat, a large tub of delicious premium ice cream, knowing that if you weren't such a greedy selfish bitch you could have instead donated the money to feed an entire starving Third World family for a month, or Lowtax's rear end?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

would you rather drink a cup of hot wet poo poo
or
would you rather eat a slab of frozen hard poo poo

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

BigBadSteve posted:

The above posts are rather horrifying (the content, not the wording). So here's a palate cleanser:

Which would you rather eat, a large tub of delicious premium ice cream, knowing that if you weren't such a greedy selfish bitch you could have instead donated the money to feed an entire starving Third World family for a month, or Lowtax's rear end?

what flavor of delicious premium ice cream is lowtax's rear end most similar to?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Place your tongue upon my testicles, but do not actively lick them, op

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Lascivious Sloth posted:

The answers can't be gas thread ban OP...

In that case, would you rather gas thread or ban OP?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Both please

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Either get real gassy before shoving the hamster up there or throw some bleach in the piranha pool before dipping.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Would you rather fight a duck that is the size of a horse or thirty horses that are each the size of a duck?

E: Barehanded, no items, final destination.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Brother Tadger posted:

Would you rather fight a duck that is the size of a horse or thirty horses that are each the size of a duck?

E: Barehanded, no items, final destination.

30 horses lmao. what are they gonn' do, neigh me to death? Lmao just grab it by the neck and swing it like a mace into the others. NEXT

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Just roll and crush those 30 puny horses. A horse sized duck is the stuff of nightmares though.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

op you did the meme wrong it’s supposed to be like, “would you rather live in this mansion with one million dollars with your beautiful husband but you can only shop these 28 brands, or would you rather live in this sea side vila for 1.2 million but your husband can only shop these 32 favorites”

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

would you rather live in rome for 2.5 million dollars but your husbands only ‘CW’ hot, or should you rather live in paris for 2.3 million dollars but your 3 boyfriend are A24 types

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

would you?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
You're supposed to do it like "Would you rather give all your loved ones cancer or would you rather intentionally run over a kid in a wheelchair? Both will have many, many witnesses."

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

would you rather live on a spooky estate with your husband who is also a vampire for 2 million dollars but you can only use ubereats or would you rather live in an exurb full of shirtless sensual snake men for 3.2 million dollars but you can only use seamless

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
I don't have 2 million dollars :(

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Would you rather eat the poo poo out of your rear end, or eat the puke out of your dick? Make your choice stupid bitch!!!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Would you rather eat the poo poo out of your rear end, or eat the puke out of your dick? Make your choice stupid bitch!!!

Puke out of dick, no question.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Would you rather eat a cereal bowl full of your toenail clippings or lay spread eagle and completely naked on the hood of a black truck that has been sitting in the sun all day in Arizona in the summer

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Brother Tadger posted:

Would you rather eat a cereal bowl full of your toenail clippings or lay spread eagle and completely naked on the hood of a black truck that has been sitting in the sun all day in Arizona in the summer

Toenails, easy.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
does liquidgeneration.com still exist?

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

egg_dog posted:

Would you rather have feet for hands or eat a bucket?
I would rather have fun questions like this one than the other ones.

But also, eat a bucket, because you could make a bucket out of something edible or in a tiny size. But even if it's like a classic metal pail, still eat a bucket, I could probably do that over a few months with only minor ill effects, but feet for hands is for life.

Edit: would you rather have mind-reading telepathy that can't be turned off and emit a constant annoying hissing sound, or be permanently invisible and emit a constant sulfurous smell?

roomforthetuna fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Oct 3, 2021

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
would you rather pick up a used condom from the ground for 20 seconds or wear a mask you found on the ground for 3 minutes

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

This is a no-brainer because my dick only pukes cum and I don't mind the taste.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Walrus posted:

would you rather pick up a used condom from the ground for 20 seconds or wear a mask you found on the ground for 3 minutes

Wait, just pick it up?

Totally the condom. I can wear a glove or just loving wash my hand afterwards

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Matt Lauer for the lock button.

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
Would you rather have a plane accident where the cabin, including over head storage and the cockpit, is packed 100% full of chicken eggs in their shells or packed 100% full of the big orange sushi fish eggs?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
one time I did a flip and a half in a sebring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

would you rather have half your dick shot off or one nut dynamited???