Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

This thread sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

I promised drive-by shitposting, not encouragement

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

For real though I didn’t realize you could reform fiberglass by flexing it until it cracks and re-resining it. I’d always assumed the only option was to scrap it or load it with filler and sand. Cool poo poo.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Hell yeah, that looks so much better now.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

oh gently caress yes

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Gorson posted:

Internet also says 130 main but I don't think that will do any good on this bike. You wouldn't happen to know if there's a short choke knob that fits this carb? I'd prefer that over the cable operated one. I'd also like to swap in a manual petcock.

I’ve used the generic Yamaha petcock on one Yamaha and two Suzukis successfully. It’ll be listed as the replacement for a Yamaha Raptor on eBay. Zero issues in many years and many miles.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Lol fuckin got im

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Yeah that owns. Let me know when I can pick it up.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Why isn’t there an I Don’t Understand button?

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

hell yeah brother I’ll drink to that gettin things done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

That looks really really good.