Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
its a korean show about a deadly game based on childhood plays. its on netflix. it rules. you might have heard of a tiktok trend started by it?

here's a poster so the thread looks more legitimate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
episode six really put me through the loving wringer because I kept being reminded of my grandma who had dementia and a similar grasp on reality. even if he faked it. :(

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

MiddleOne posted:

What tiktok trend?

Replicating the games! Though mostly the first two lmao. I agree about the resolution to the cop thread though, it really did feel a bit pointless. He was his brother! And...... that's it?

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Khanstant posted:

Ddakji question: Is it just a hard game of chance to win, or is there a major factor in the construction of the squares to make some of them much more effective than others? I guess what I'm wondering is if the smug ddakji man was rigging the games subtly making the squares shittier, or if he just got really skilled at it because it's what he does all day for a living.

It was something that made me worry about the protagonist more because it established that he loving sucks at children's games!

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

lezard_valeth posted:

Can be interpreted in multiple ways I guess :shrug:

Gi-hun has become communist