Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
Just popping into the prem thread to say gently caress off newcastle I thought we were friends and hated Mike Ashley together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Is it not this amazing interview;

https://twitter.com/ladbible/status/1446404367570067482?s=21

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

I don’t think people understand just how much of a oval office Ashley is

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Gigi Galli posted:

I bet Newcastle could lure Gabriel Barbosa from Flamengo over. Never had a real shot for Inter and was kinda poo poo when he did get his few chances but he’s a monster in the Brazilian league now. That’s the kind of signing I expect them to start with. Give it 4 or 5 years for the real money to start flowing.

It’ll be money moves for players that Spanish and Italian teams are scared of doing a Donnarumma with, and comedy Arsenal players.

Kroos for £60m, Aubameyang on a free.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

If Gerrard backs himself to win the league this season, then the winner of the SPFL is almost guaranteed Champions League group stage football next season. I think he stays, has that and then moves on with experience.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

CyberPingu posted:

Has Scotlands coefficient changed or something? Or do you think they will get through qualifying

Scotland are 11th in the coefficient table. You'd need the winners of the CL and EL to both not qualify for the group stage through their league for the spots not to open up.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

The dream is obviously that he stays for another 7 years, spearheading the redevelopment in the club and cementing us as one of the CL perennials from outside the top 6, then steps into Liverpool after beating them in an emotional CL final

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Stoke’s owners are scum but they get a pass because oatcakes and Sean Dyche

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

The player that was accused and acquitted? I remember

He admitted it in the statement ninpo come on

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Ole losing games embarrassingly might not get him sacked, but tanking the value of players surely will?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

TheRat posted:

He's not really that good, op. Also the only thing he's half decent at is number 8/10, a spot which is rather crowded

You can just say Ole is shite, there’s no need to invent reasons