Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

when is that going to happen?

Idk :shrug: next tuesday-ish maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Colonel Cancer posted:

Idk :shrug: next tuesday-ish maybe?

I got jury duty on thursday. can we push it back a week?

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Ten Cent Beer Night

That was pretty sweet if you had a place to crash within stumbling distance.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

monster jam in new orleans 2006 was pretty cool

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

monster jam in new orleans 2006 was pretty cool

I don't know how to argue that.
Glad you had fun dude

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I don't know how to argue that.
Glad you had fun dude

:patriot:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP i can say that well I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm gay, and I won't forget the men who died, who allowed me to suck up on that D, and id gladly gently caress and suck next to you and gape that rear end today, cause they're ain't no doubt i love that cock, God bless the Usa

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Nancy Reagan was known as the blowjob queen of Hollywood. That woman could suck your intestines out through your dick hole.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

limp_cheese posted:

Nancy Reagan was known as the blowjob queen of Hollywood. That woman could suck your intestines out through your dick hole.

And in a country of several million people, many of whom did not have penises, you think this one woman's contributions, as wonderful as they were for the individual, made the nation as a whole great?

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

gleebster posted:

And in a country of several million people, many of whom did not have penises, you think this one woman's contributions, as wonderful as they were for the individual, made the nation as a whole great?

Yes. Her blowjob skills were that good.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

limp_cheese posted:

Yes. Her blowjob skills were that good.

Wow, I sure as hell missed out.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Has anyone said "before the europeans got here?"

Though, it wasn't america then. But I'll go with that.

But any time after the founding of the country has been bad when looked at in retrospect.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

MAGA actually stands for Make America Geronimo's Again

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

And the hat goes great with the shirt

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Whenever it protects European countries that have actual democracy.

And all in return for a bit of trade money and the poisoned chalice of global hegemony. Pretty sweet deal for us IMO.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

(Primarily white) America was great at murdering Amerindians, stealing their land, chopping down most of the trees and killing all the buffalo. More recently it's been great at causing civilian casualties and deaths overseas, inspiring terrorist revenge, helping create and nurture some of the most greedy heartless corporations on earth, and electing the stupidest most resentful racist lying leader since America was discovered, who might return for another go next election. God bless America! :patriot:

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

America is so great because there are tens of thousands of refugees trying to get in so they can build a better life for their families through hard work and sacrifice. America is a piece of poo poo because we don’t want to let them in.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Usually when people think of America's greatness, they're either referring to:

- the Early post-revolutionary period which is romanticized as a time of rugged individualism or as better reflecting whatever BS ideals (FREEDOM!!!) the speaker holds;
- the Gilded Age when America was rapidly industrializing, throwing its weight around internationally, and acting like a nascent imperial power (see also: the races knew their place);
- early Post WWII when America, recently victorious, was at the height of its relative economic and military might, viewed as a force of pure and unfetterred good. Also women knew their place, civil rights hadn't exploded onto the scene yet, and most boomers would have been kids eating cereal and watching cartoons;
- BONUS SECRET SCENARIO pre-Civil War/Civil War America because they don't want to say the quiet part loud but they want the southern aristocracy, slave state revived.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Before europeans got here

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9JEhQbpUsA

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

how come Chinese dragons have deer antlers? anyone know the folklore behind that?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Guaranteed that any old loving maga dork would be 100% down with the date that america was great was November 5, 1955 like in back to the future

They all have the bizarre fetishist obsession with the 50s and diners and those stupid fin cars and poodle skirts

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

gleebster posted:

Wow, I sure as hell missed out.

She’s sucking cocks in hell now and Ronnie’s gotta watch.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

does he still have alzheimer's in hell. I not really sure if that would be better or worse

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

America is great right now OP because youre here in it and the world is blessed to have you share in this crazy whirlwind we call life :)

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

PSYCHE!!!

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

does he still have alzheimer's in hell. I not really sure if that would be better or worse
Every day Satan dresses up like a doctor and tells him they invented a cure for Alzheimers, and that they'll give it to him tomorrow.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

This Is the Zodiac posted:

Every day Satan dresses up like a doctor and tells him they invented a cure for Alzheimers, and that they'll give it to him tomorrow.

that's pretty awful, but he should give him the cure every other day. so he remembers things, but is never really sure if it is real or not

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Nancy Reagan sucking the devils dick is the only thing keeping the book of Revelations from happening. She wasn't the hero we wanted but she's the one we deserve.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

limp_cheese posted:

Nancy Reagan sucking the devils dick is the only thing keeping the book of Revelations from happening. She wasn't the hero we wanted but she's the one we deserve.

Ugh! I bet the devil isn't happy about that

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Ugh! I bet the devil isn't happy about that

Nah. Instead of the devil getting off his rear end and doing some work he instead sits on his throne getting the best dome that's ever existed. Dude has it made.

I would say what Ronnie's doing but who gives a gently caress. America was great for a few hours when he died.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
It was about 15 minutes ago OP sorry if you missed it.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mooey Cow posted:

It was about 15 minutes ago OP sorry if you missed it.

GODDAMMIT!. Well, at least I was awake for it

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Whatever makes hell worse for him is what I hope is happening.

limp_cheese posted:

Ronnie watching as Nancy slobbers on Satan’s thorny shaft and he can’t decide whether to tug or cry but it’s hell so when he wants to tug he can’t get it up but when he wants to cry the flames burn away his tears. Rush Limbaugh is there providing running commentary of the sucking action while gay demons run train on his broken butthole.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Probably when it was part of Pangaea.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

You Are A Elf posted:

Probably when it was part of Pangaea.

I bet those loving monkeys came down from the north to steal our jobs!

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP
I was a teenager in the 90s and that was pretty great

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Floodixor posted:

I was a teenager in the 90s and that was pretty great

me too buddty.
Best quote.
1999 was a cool year

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
For three days in M-m-march (this M-m-march to come, of course) and you can pick your own three days. What a deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Funky See Funky Do posted:

For three days in M-m-march (this M-m-march to come, of course) and you can pick your own three days. What a deal.

it's October idiot