Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

This is real anarchy

the beavers basically live in an anarchist commune when you think about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Spooky Witch
Jun 16, 2017

All hail the triune god
communist on the spreadsheets

anarchist under the bedsheets

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

vyelkin posted:

the beavers basically live in an anarchist commune when you think about it

ya if all there is food and water for everyone and the important jobs are filled it doesnt matter if there are unemployed

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Theres no way an anarchist society could ever reach the tech levels of lumberpunk cloning vats

animist
Aug 28, 2018

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

have you brought any dumpster-dived smashed vegan garbage cakes to share with the forums?

this was what an anarchist brought to the new years party, dumpster cupcakes from a place that made bad cupcakes.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

its too bad the gun thread got closed or the op could have learned what is the best gun to kill black teenagers with when they get to close to the community cardboard garden in your autonomous zone.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Anarchy, that's like when Civilization III doesn't let me produce anything in my cities for a turn while it changes government types, right?

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
A Civ 3 turn is a year after 1850 so yeah, that's about the expected life of an anarchist movement.

Octal
Jan 30, 2003

It is haram to draw images of mythical beasts even if it never existed in reality

Parents are heirarchy too. Staying up late to play video games and smoke cigarettes is a revolutionary anti-authoritarian act against the norms that maintain this sacred heirarchy.

People question or even laugh at me when I speak these truths, but think about this... you are in a thought prison because you never thought about the hierarchical control of this institution that can be potentially dangerous. Every time I play a video game past my bed time that's me breaking free from authoritarianism. That's me out there doing praxis

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

if you want to know about anarchy, listen to charlie kirk, he knows about anarchy

there's the good kind of anarchy, the anarchy of the diaper, which frees you of oppressive societal and legal norms on where and when you can go to the bathroom

and then there's the bad kind of anarchy

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1446570278969032707

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Dustcat posted:

if you want to know about anarchy, listen to charlie kirk, he knows about anarchy

there's the good kind of anarchy, the anarchy of the diaper, which frees you of oppressive societal and legal norms on where and when you can go to the bathroom

epic joke OP

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I'm a sexual archist. I can't get off without government assistance.

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Dustcat posted:

CHARLIE
KIRK

charliekirk.com

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

Thread title says it all. Ive decided to become an anarchist. Hopefully thats good and not bad. Thank you for reading.

what was it that made you change your mind?

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES
I heard that sexual anarchists want to smash the prostate.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Crankit posted:

I heard that sexual anarchists want to smash the prostate.

butthole pleasure is top tier

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Reverend Zero posted:

howabout anarchy 2.0 but instead of that scrawled letter "A" as the symbol we use the cool "S" i used to draw in middle school

everything else is the same

Fine, but can we still act real cool smoking cloves out back by the football field during gym class?

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Anarchy 2.0: this time with showering!

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im the kind of anarchist that people mean when they don't know what anarchy means

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

anarchists are scum tbh

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Wheeee posted:

anarchists are scum tbh

Hell yeah

Super
Cool
Uber
Mensch

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Another Bill posted:

Hell yeah

Super
Cool
Uber
Mensch

Weka
May 5, 2019

A nail probably won't do much more than mildly inconvenience the chainsaw user. Anarchists are more dumb than scum.

Double
Ultra
Mega
Badass

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Weka posted:

A nail probably won't do much more than mildly inconvenience the chainsaw user. Anarchists are more dumb than scum.

Double
Ultra
Mega
Badass

a nail, even a big one, might get your plug-in ryobi to kick but a real life logging chainsaw is going to slide through it like it wasn't there lol

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

No

Yes

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
I'm an anarchist because I like Chumbawumba and dislike bath time

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

paul_soccer12 posted:

im going to play timberborn all day
Read this as TimberDom and was excited for a second

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Weka
May 5, 2019

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

a nail, even a big one, might get your plug-in ryobi to kick but a real life logging chainsaw is going to slide through it like it wasn't there lol

You will have to sharpen the saw. Plus you will probably notice it and just stop.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

What tendency is this and how do I join?

Note: I will not read. I only want to post and maybe do violence.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

3 days of detention is bullshit, gently caress you mrs beltran

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Michael Transactions posted:

Thread title says it all. Ive decided to become an anarchist. Hopefully thats good and not bad. Thank you for reading.

I appreciate anarchists bc they show up and will tussle. Gj op