Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

I can't believe the rich are abusing the system to their own ends thank god this got blown open and the authorities can do something about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

smarxist posted:

wow according to the No poo poo Dumbass leaks, literally everyone with a 7 figure networth is guilty of abusing tax loopholes and tax shelters to keep more of their money

its funny they're being embarrassed by it

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

What are they gonna do, car bomb a journalist about it so their son gets to follow the trail of viscera down the road? again

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

smarxist posted:

wow according to the No poo poo Dumbass leaks, literally everyone with a 7 figure networth is guilty of abusing tax loopholes and tax shelters to keep more of their money

Shakira: My Hips Don’t Lie, But My Taxes Do

Bob Socko has issued a correction as of 03:28 on Oct 5, 2021

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Jose posted:

its funny they're being embarrassed by it

them acting embarrassed and scandalized by it is more offensive to me than if they were just like "yeah deal with it peon"

P_T_S
Aug 28, 2009

Isn't the embarrassment kind of an admission that they aren't confident enough (yet) to disregard the opinions and anger of the general public? As in whatever harebrained exit strategy (space, bunkers, coups, robots, etc) the rich have isn't ready for execution?

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,

P_T_S posted:

Isn't the embarrassment kind of an admission that they aren't confident enough (yet) to disregard the opinions and anger of the general public? As in whatever harebrained exit strategy (space, bunkers, coups, robots, etc) the rich have isn't ready for execution?

maybe but also their calculus on that might just be off. afterall most of these people are dumb as gently caress

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i was more thinking of how after labour spent a week talking about how great tony blairs ideas were he got named in this. but i was drunk when i posted it

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan
so like this is confirmed an nsa hack right? that article reads like a who’s who of countries the MIC drools over

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

smarxist posted:

them acting embarrassed and scandalized by it is more offensive to me than if they were just like "yeah deal with it peon"

there's a reason trump remained just as popular as before after his response to tax avoidance accusations were "yeah i avoid taxes because i'm rich, deal with it"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

there is a single American named in this and would you believe it hes black

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrew...shore-accounts/

Jose has issued a correction as of 08:45 on Oct 6, 2021

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Jose posted:

there is a single American named in this and would you believe it hes black

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrew...shore-accounts/

lol

animist
Aug 28, 2018

thehandtruck posted:

maybe but also their calculus on that might just be off. afterall most of these people are dumb as gently caress

they're all morons high on profit lol

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/1445076111529070605?s=20

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
saying "CIA" when you really mean class power is bad discourse

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
CIA = capitalist interest activists

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

Gazpacho posted:

CIA = capitalist interest activists

CIA = Capitalism’s Invisible Army

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

MLSM posted:

CIA = Capitalism’s Invisible Army

me, my arms crossed on my chest in an X, invisible agent at "pizza"

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

lol the CIA doesn't even care that they are sloppy enough to get exposed by a simple google search

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
free him