Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Post about the very bad basketball you are watching due to being a degenerate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I'm sure it will be different with LeBron and AD and Russ butg this Lakers offense very much Does Not Work.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Almost real basketball, 70 degrees on october 3rd, I. must have died and gone to heaven

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
The metallic applique swoosh on the jersey looks like something from a toddler's velcro shoe

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Thank gently caress that hoops is back, absolutely zero care re: quality of play

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Basketball is back that at the very least is true.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lol the first bulls preseason game will be a REVENGE GAME from Lauri and Denzel

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

R.D. Mangles posted:

lol the first bulls preseason game will be a REVENGE GAME from Lauri and Denzel

I feel like the end of the wizard of oz and everything in Kansas is in color again. (Did that happen or did I make it up, I don't remember) because NBA ball is back, almost back. It's going to bring so much joy to many

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
furkan korkmaz looks fat/jacked. can't tell, resolution is too low

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
maxey/curry backcourt is a disaster. start korkmaz or thybulle

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Definitely a lot of exciting new faces on the Raptors here. Almost anyone seems willing to play on or off ball, lots of different looks.

Le Saboteur fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Oct 5, 2021

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016
poku is still scrawny, but less so than last year

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
The Raptors at least promise to be fast and fun.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Hand Knit posted:

The Raptors at least promise to be fast and fun.

Precious Achiuwa is looking really impressive out there imo.

gently caress man, Embiid is going to need some help this season if Simmons ain't showing.

Le Saboteur fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Oct 5, 2021

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I'm not sure Caleb Martin is what they were thinking when they came up with two-way contracts.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Current Raptor line up is both very cool and numerical

Dragic #1
Van Vleet #2(3)
OG #3
Barns #4
Precious #5

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
that's the fastest i've ever seen matisse thybulle go to the basket

Mr. Funktastic
Dec 27, 2012

College Slice
This Heat team is going to be so fun to watch

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I guess head coaches don't have to wear masks on the sideline any more. Thats fair, most of the time they were just ripping them down any ways to yell.

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016
Thunder still have exactly one playmaker

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Maybe NBA TV isn't doing so well when they have ads literally made for Youtube on their channel.

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
I guess the Spurs game isn't televised. Check the box score and they are 2-13 and 0-5 from three. Probably good they don't show people this.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
grant riller owns

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
This thread having the sports tag threw me for a loop.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Think Less posted:

Thunder still have exactly one playmaker

Giddey is learning

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016

Metapod posted:

Giddey is learning

Yeah. He's looked good attacking. He did that cross court pass with some heat on it too

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Anyway, ANT looks huge and D'Lo looks amazing

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016
Were there Jordan logos on jerseys last season in place of Nike? Hornets have Jordan, Thunder have Nike

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Le Saboteur posted:

Precious Achiuwa is looking really impressive out there imo.

gently caress man, Embiid is going to need some help this season if Simmons ain't showing.

Harris is also not playing RN, but yea

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Oh man, Wolves are playing some fun ball. They're totally doing the "we're treating this like a regular season game against a team that is missing a bunch of starters" thing but its fun to see them playing well

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Think Less posted:

Were there Jordan logos on jerseys last season in place of Nike? Hornets have Jordan, Thunder have Nike

It's the first year of Nike doing the pretend brand separation thing

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Lockback posted:

Anyway, ANT looks huge and D'Lo looks amazing

Yar. And KAT just murdered Hayes in the post.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Lockback posted:

This thread having the sports tag threw me for a loop.

I'm sorry, I should've expected something like that.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Schroeder isn't doing the weird hair bleach thing thus far.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Everyone please set your Giddey Up gauge to the maximum setting

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

I didnt watch the preseason game featuring my favorite team, but im going to watch the preseason celtics-magic game. Freak poo poo

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Nesmith is balling out

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Hayes landed on someone's foot, I think, and is down holding his ankle. :sigh:

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Hayes having a long night, I think he landed on McLaughlin's foot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
lol Romeo! This game rules