Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Da Bulls are back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Where do I place a bet on Javonte Green DPOY

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Lonzo Bull owns.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

TURN THE AC UP

Hmm Stacy gotta workshop that one

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Bucks bench cares about this game more than all of Brooklyn combined.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Lonzowns

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Can’t wait until Lonzo rejoins the Lakers in four years and I have to read Dexo’s posts on r/lakers about how Bronny is holding Lonzo back.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Rick posted:

Can’t wait until Lonzo rejoins the Lakers in four years and I have to read Dexo’s posts on r/lakers about how Bronny is holding Lonzo back.

Lonzo's Legion stand up

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I would say the new rules are hurting Harden but there is zero chance Harden is trying in a preseason game.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I have changed my mind. The Nets care about this game the Bucks third stringers are just putting it to them.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

ZO FROM STEPH RANGE

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the bulls appear to be absolutely beating the poo poo out of garbage teams during the preseason

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Attn Metapod: Stacey King has informed Bulls fans that there is going to be a lot of hot sauce this season

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

R.D. Mangles posted:

the bulls appear to be absolutely beating the poo poo out of garbage teams during the preseason

Are they...dare I say back?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Dexo posted:

Are they...dare I say back?

WE ARE MONITORING THE SITUATION

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Lmao Caruso with the strip charge draw attempt

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
thad young continues to own. he may lead the spurs to the play-in

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Stevie Lee posted:

thad young continues to own. he may lead the spurs to the play-in

thad is loving awesome.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

The Olympic Team was holding Zach back imo

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I'd rather have Cacok than DeAndre Jordan.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
https://twitter.com/WorldWideWob/status/1446651234090250241?t=wlL5iqF34Gh7m4aENJQTkQ&s=19

god bless

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

We bout to put 50 on these dudes?

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
the fact that it's preseason and Pop isn't giving Josh Primo a ton of minutes is perplexing. Hell, start the dude. Last game he waited until it was garbage time basically. Like we really need Thad Young and Doug McDermott getting preseason minutes? At least he's giving Luka (Samanic) some time this game. Maybe Pop just doesn't have what it takes to be a rebuild coach.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Who the gently caress is this shooting rear end white dude on the Bulls?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The Warriors announcer is so loving stupid. "THE LAKERS DEFENSE IS GOOD AS ADVERTISED." Motherfucker they traded all their defenders, the Warriors are just sloppy as hell.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
These teams loving suck.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lakers are moving the ball up the court really well but the Warriors aren't exactly trying to stop them.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Full Blue MAGA Open Biden poo poo on Warriors commentary. “It’s safer than two years ago.” loving ghouls.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
bOwns hyland

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

kingcobweb posted:

bOwns hyland

lmao he just got snitched on to the official for talking to much trash... by *patrick beverley*

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Pretty good game so far for a rigged fake game

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Jordan Poole's baby hands

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Dwight has almost single-handedly carried the Lakers from 20 down to 6 down. Warriors soooo small.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Moses Moody just not being afraid of DJ has helped settle things down for the Warriors.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Rick posted:

Moses Moody just not being afraid of DJ has helped settle things down for the Warriors.

How long is LA going to pretend DJ is a basketball player

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Dejan Bimble posted:

How long is LA going to pretend DJ is a basketball player

I would love to tell you but I have no idea what the Lakers rotation is going to be.

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

Rick posted:

The Warriors announcer is so loving stupid. "THE LAKERS DEFENSE IS GOOD AS ADVERTISED." Motherfucker they traded all their defenders, the Warriors are just sloppy as hell.

lots of people say this about their team's announcer, but I truly believe bob fitzgerald is at least tied for worst play by play guy in the nba

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Booyah- posted:

lots of people say this about their team's announcer, but I truly believe bob fitzgerald is at least tied for worst play by play guy in the nba

He is the single worst thing about being a Warriors fan

I hate that fat hobbit

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
watching cavs pacers..garland stop traveling please. some fun plays so far, this markk-mobe-love-ricky-garland lineup is interesting

lmao denzel travels immediately after checking in

Brolander fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Oct 10, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Raptors have a lot of fight but more importantly they are Cute AF.