Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Officials already persecuting future DPOY Scott E Barnes for his love of life and expression.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Grant Williams is looking like a solid piece

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
lol Jabari looks like dogshit

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Getting confused and trying to google who Archie Diakono is.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Getting confused and trying to google who Archie Diakono is.

Kirk Heinrich, Jr.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
oh right

I forgot yung kirk went to the celtics.

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016
Thunder playing 5 out with the 1.5 playmakers on the bench is ugly. Also, 6 rebounds halfway through the second. Small ball not working out at all lol

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Think Less posted:

Thunder playing 5 out with the 1.5 playmakers on the bench is ugly. Also, 6 rebounds halfway through the second. Small ball not working out at all lol

Well when the opponent doesn't miss what is there to rebound lol

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I underestimated how bad the bench will be

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Tre mann is a hooper

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016

Metapod posted:

Well when the opponent doesn't miss what is there to rebound lol

This is fair. Game took a turn when they sat Dort

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016
honestly the worst part of this game is getting scored on by ted cruz jr

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
mobley is a loving beast

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
That was a disheartening game

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
oh my god like 3rd oreb in a row where we had like 4 dudes around the rim we lost

pangos wtf

Brolander fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Oct 11, 2021

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016

Metapod posted:

That was a disheartening game

Got killed on the glass. About what you'd expect on d from a bunch of young guys. On the plus side, Giddey looked pretty good and I think he's gonna be much improved by the end of the season. He's got basketball brain. Also didn't turn the ball over much as a team

Dort looked great driving and shooting

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Think Less posted:

Got killed on the glass. About what you'd expect on d from a bunch of young guys. On the plus side, Giddey looked pretty good and I think he's gonna be much improved by the end of the season. He's got basketball brain. Also didn't turn the ball over much as a team

Dort looked great driving and shooting

Shai dort and giddey are going to be great together for a long time imo

I wonder how well Bazley has to do this year in order to remain on the team. I like him and hope he achieves whatever mark that is

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Man I guess the Lakers aren't going to play a single minute of their "big 3" together during the preseason.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Mark Jones is a good commentator so it's really irritating him to hear him interrupted by Mark Jackson to just ramble about nothing in this game I am trying to have on in the background at 2:30 AM while I edit podcasts.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Suns really demonstrated why running offense just isn't a thing in the NBA by spending the second half just stuffing the Lakers attempts to run.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Rick posted:

Suns really demonstrated why running offense just isn't a thing in the NBA by spending the second half just stuffing the Lakers attempts to run.

Pretty funny

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
I know the preseason against the Rockets' defence isn't exactly the toughest test but that Anunoby step back 3 is exciting.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
nets leaving the sixers wide open for as many threes as they want. this korkmaz-joe backcourt is not the worst thing

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The lavender autism commercials have returned.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
holy gently caress joel

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
Cam Thomas is ridiculous. Brooklyn doesn't deserve him

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Rick posted:

You have to be able to get a lot of stops in a row to really run and this team has gotten rid of all of it's perimeter defenders. AD and Dwight can play good defense, but they still need perimeter guys who can force the offensive player to take the right angles and to the right spots

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
Korkmaz going off!! just stripped harden and took off for a dunk on the other end

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
paul reed just picked harden's pocket too

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Man I miss going to the WFC. I can’t wait till kids can be vaccinated.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
i've never seen isaiah joe miss a shot

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
James Harden looks like a guy who wishes he didn't have to get the vaccine to go to Monaco to kill James Bond or something over the summer so he could have an excuse to sit out this game too.

The Glumslinger posted:

You have to be able to get a lot of stops in a row to really run and this team has gotten rid of all of it's perimeter defenders. AD and Dwight can play good defense, but they still need perimeter guys who can force the offensive player to take the right angles and to the right spots

Agreed, it's no coincidence the Lakers last were successful as a running team two years ago when KCP and Danny Green were both on the team.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
KORK IS POPPING

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
niang is a lot more capable than i thought

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
furkan ends the second quarter with a crafty buzzer beater to finish with 17 first half points

start him doc

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Isaiah Joe absolutely has to be a consistent part of the rotation. His shot is gorgeous, he's unafraid to bomb away, and he has solid defensive instincts and works really hard on that end. He just needs to keep getting stronger because he can still get bullied a bit.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
Andre Drummond is really bad but only because he tries to do way too much

STOP DRIBBLING

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Joe feels like what we all hoped Shamet would have been.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
25 points in 26 minutes so far for Korkmaz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
lol durant was getting pissed about kork going off and brought the intensity up a little there . wanted to put the clamps on him