Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jota posted:

lol durant was getting pissed about kork going off and brought the intensity up a little there . wanted to put the clamps on him

And the funny thing was Kurk was talking about Durant being one of his favorite players growing up during halftime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Stevie Lee posted:

Andre Drummond is really bad but only because he tries to do way too much

STOP DRIBBLING

Yeah, it's weird. He works really hard to be consistently out of position. It's not a lack of effort, it's something else

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I ended up just feeling bad for Drummond by the end. He's a living Linkin Park song.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
How did the Lakers snow people into thinking they have depth? Why do media professionals repeat that poo poo.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Rick posted:

How did the Lakers snow people into thinking they have depth? Why do media professionals repeat that poo poo.

They have guard depth.

That's a kind of depth.

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016
lebron with 6 turnovers not even halfway through the second...

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Rick posted:

We have a billion guards so we have legit depth there. Unfortunately, 3 of them are injured. We needed way more 3/4s and that's where the team actually is old as gently caress

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Lockback posted:

They have guard depth.

That's a kind of depth.

I guess but it's like 3 or 4 awful dudes and Monk and Monk looked like he felt he was in way over his head when he played with LeBron the other night.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Jordan Poole is going to be a problem

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Kevin Harlan is just as bad as Reggie at this point.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Rick posted:

Kevin Harlan is just as bad as Reggie at this point.

So he's good?

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Rick posted:

having a roster with a lot of players the public knows the name of and having a roster with a lot of players are two different but often conflated things

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I guess the Porizingis post ups worked.

Metapod posted:

So he's good?

I can't follow you there Anakin ....

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Ballys Sports Detroit too loving cheap to have this preseason game against the knicks. gently caress OFF SINCLAIR BROADCAST GROUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
MPJ just missed a wide open dunk from a standstill

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016

kingcobweb posted:

MPJ just missed a wide open dunk from a standstill

The post move by bazely right after that was dope as hell

edit: Lmao, then bazely misses a dunk in almost the same way as mpj

Think Less fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Oct 14, 2021

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016
poku with beautiful back to back blocks

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011

Dejan Bimble posted:

Ballys Sports Detroit too loving cheap to have this preseason game against the knicks. gently caress OFF SINCLAIR BROADCAST GROUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signal boosting this for truth

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Watching Bol bol try and catch a lob on the move is rough

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016
Giddey is gonna be really good

His shot needs some work, but he has great decision making already

holy poo poo poku's pass and finish

https://twitter.com/ThunderFilmRoom/status/1448830530947014659

Think Less fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Oct 15, 2021

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Presti thank you

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lakers are so much better with AD at PF. Wonder when the general Lakers fanbase will admit it.

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016
someone named markus howard has gone off with 9 3s

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Think Less posted:

Giddey is gonna be really good

His shot needs some work, but he has great decision making already

holy poo poo poku's pass and finish

https://twitter.com/ThunderFilmRoom/status/1448830530947014659

It was a fun game. Bol bol has to accordion his arms in a lot just so he doesnt get cheap fouls. Downside of alarming wingspan

Giddey needs to get a little bit stronger to help his finishing. Tre Mann needs to grow a few inches. He looked severely outclassed size/athleticism wise

Aaron Wiggins looked pretty solid

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
soon mobley will supplant turner as block leader

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
Allen!!! on a defender who is no slouch. markk also with a good dreb boxed out sabonis well to seed the success

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
I hate Andre Drummond

let's go paul reed

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
fur can korkmaz

e: "count dat baby and a foul" lol is that a catchphrase

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
excellent Tyrese Maxey night

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
isaiah joe is ridiculous

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
tacko is unstoppo

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

pat...IS BACK

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Ja has such insane body control and ability to finish.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

zach

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Clearly the Mavs rule and I'm not looking too much into preseason results.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
Dubs undefeated. The world is finally back in balance.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Stevie Lee posted:

fur can korkmaz

e: "count dat baby and a foul" lol is that a catchphrase

You should already know man. George Blaha is a legend

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Stupidly was watching college FB when I could have been watching a replay of houston's last preseason game :suicide: :bullet: :gun:

random thoughts

1. saben lee is a three point sniper now. totally changes the arc of his career from probable on deal and out guy to NBA backup who'll be around for at last 5 or 6 years

2. Josh Giddey is a star

3. Eric Wiggins is really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Agreed I really do feel like giddey is going to be the player we thought lonzo and Rubio could have been